Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Comments

• Ei
    Ei Posts: 64 Level 3
    The game is loading fine...but I'm on level 713 and have been playing for some time now.  How do I get rid of the chick who is slowing down my game play by giving me instructions on things I already know how to do?  Also, why are we now getting the daily bonus when we finish instead of at the start?  I've been playing the new version for a week now and haven't gotten any beans.  Will this change?
  • Fergie1945
    Fergie1945 Posts: 7 Level 2
    EI - I've had this new version for a couple of weeks now (I do NOT like it) and haven't received bonus beans at all. Not only that, I don't get "gifts" from other players. I would be wonderful if this changed.
  • _allan.marry
    _allan.marry Posts: 12 Level 2
    I NEED HELP THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE NOT JUST FOR ME MY SISTER HAS STOPPED PLAYING BECAUSE OF IT ITS GIANT SCREEN FLASHES TAKES AGES TO  LOAD RUNS THE GAUNLET OF THE WHOLE FARM PROCESS IT COULD CAUSE A FIT NOT JOKING IF YOU WERE EPILECTIC CAN YOU HELP PLEASE I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS GAME TO STOP NOW 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,310 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @_allan.marry I think if players suffer from epilepsy they will be fine. The screen doesn't flash constantly, it just takes a long time to load and the bar moves accordingly. 
    There could be a reason it takes so long to load and it might be the studio are working on it, but they are monitoring the thread in any case so are listening :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Ei said:
    The game is loading fine...but I'm on level 713 and have been playing for some time now.  How do I get rid of the chick who is slowing down my game play by giving me instructions on things I already know how to do?  Also, why are we now getting the daily bonus when we finish instead of at the start?  I've been playing the new version for a week now and haven't gotten any beans.  Will this change?
    The instructions isn't permanant, once you have gone through them once they should go.
    As to the beans, not sure, I hope so!
  • Lady_Choo
    edited September 2019
    Ok, so I do like the new version except I haven't sent lives for days as I haven't time to do one by one. 

Todays observations for the studio @QueenB if you could highlight if poss. 

Companions cannot be spun before using, so you cannot see what each one does. Will this change?

Shovels ARE vanishing. I buy 3 everytime I close down so I don't end up with the 1 free one next log in as it can mean the difference between losing a life and not when videoing.

I bought 3 last night and checked as other group members have been complaining of it. This morning I only had the 1 free shovel. I know I haven't mistaken as others haven't. Its like its being refreshed overnight. 

As much as people love boosters they also love beans. Will we have more ways to earn them now the daily bonus has changed?

Any word on a possible accept all? Please I beg you studio!

Todays bonus worked, I was at day 3. Will I be at 4 tomorrow? I hope so :) 
  • Rolchen
    Rolchen Posts: 2 Newbie
    There are only 5 of my many friends left, the others are just gone.
    Scrolling through the list of people on the PC is impossible because I work with a mouse and do not use a touchscreen. If I accept a life sent to me, but I can not get it, where is it going?
    There are no bonus beans left and you can not request them from friends.
    Nothing works without beans. I HATE this new version, nothing works. My daughter still has the old version, I would like to have her again.
    It's just a pity about the many YEARS that I've played for free now, because the way it is now, you can not keep playing.
    The game is no fun anymore, just angry. :p  >:) 

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

Companions cannot be spun before using, so you cannot see what each one does. Will this change?

Actually I figured this one out - there is an "i" in a blue circle in the upper right by the companions and it spins them all so you can ck

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    just an observation - a lot of the complaints might be solved if they  made sure that the game worked for those of us using a mouse like it does for those using a touch screen.  There on tons of people on my "games friends list" and to try and find the ones that are actually actively playing to ask for lives is a total PITA
  • vengeance
    vengeance Posts: 1 Newbie
    While I get changed need to be made the new version looks really blurry and fuzzy in the browser. It looks like everything is blown up. My browser Chrome is 100% html5 ready since it scored 532 points out of 555.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?