Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

blacked out squares

gor
gor Posts: 27 Level 2
I am trying to send a screenshot. I have sent a message regarding the blacked out squares in many areas of the game. Haven't been able to play for weeks. Also, says I have three companion rewards for months but I don't have any.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @gor
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.🤗😊🙏
    Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place. Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.Home page here.  
    But this time we will move the post to the right place.😉
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @gor :)

I've moved your thread to the Farm Heroes Saga Community so you can get more help from other players playing the same game  :3

Have a Farmtastic day! 

• gor
    gor Posts: 27 Level 2
    thank you. still waiting for a reply from King but.....nothing. this has gone on for months. been on same level for weeks as you cant play if you cant see what to do next. never even got a response to one of my last queries
    thanks again anyway. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @gor, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, I am very sorry to hear (and see) about the issue in your game!!  I have also seen other complaints you have posted!!  It would have been helpful and easier if you could post all the questions in one thread because your single question remained from past few weeks --- about the blocked squares!!  

In one of the threads, our Community Manager @QueenB has asked you for your game ID to look into your game.  Since you have provided screenshots also with the problem, all that is required for the team to look into your game is your ID.  Please check this link to find your game user ID number  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/247379/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

**  The above instructions are for mobile devices.  If you are playing on a PC, simply scroll down all the way to the bottom of the screen.  You will see "Find my ID" in Orange fonts, simply click on it and you can find your game ID :+1: 

Please post back here in this thread itself.  Hoping that the issue will be solved soon in your game!  

Have a great Friday!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?