Island Rush event! Now Live πŸ™Œ

QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,242 Community Moderator
edited September 19 in Discussions

Welcome to Island Rush! 

Get the chance to customise your own character, and contribute to the customization of a character in the Farm Heroes game πŸšœ

FHS_MLO-Lockup_A3png

What is the event?

Island Rush is a live tournament where players collect stars and compete for rewards, including the chance to customize a character to appear in Farm Heroes Saga!

How does it work?

The live tournament lasts for three rounds. Collect as many stars as you can, to gain a place among the top ten players in your group. The top 10 win a reward and move on to the next round.

At the end of the third and final round, the top player in each group will win the chance to customize a character in the game!

To participate in the next round it's essential you return to the game at the end of the round to see if you're in the top 10, and claim your rewards. Also remember that to qualify for a next round, you must play online. If not, your progress can't be tracked and your score won't be validated! 

For more information about it works, please continue here.

Have a Farm-tastic time and good luck!

Please note: some players are seeing "Harvest Rush". Don't worry, this is a small error: the event is Island Rush! 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

Comments

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,029 Superstar
    edited September 18
    Hello @QueenB ;πŸ€—

This event sound very interesting and sounds similar to the event I currently have in Bubble Witch!!  

Just wondering... Any idea on how many levels might we have to beat / how many Stars might we have to receive to be on top of the event in the first round?  
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,242 Community Moderator
    @PummyRaj

Have you checked the game yet today? The rules of the events should pop up as soon as you open the game app but I'm having issues with mine so wanted to check with you.

• simsimsimsim Posts: 35 ✭✭
    edited September 19
    yes @QueenB , its live now.
    It took me to information hyperlink which didn't run so have a question.
    Will it take 3 days to be in final round? like 2 consecutive harvest rush or something else? As it already showing 90 hrs /3 day counter.
    edited September 19
    Thanks for confirming @simsim ;πŸ‘

You can read about the rules here

• encantesencantes Posts: 15
    Queen B.

I checked but this new game is not in my farm heroes mobile app :3 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,485 Superstar
    So fun @QueenB - I hope I make it into the next round!πŸ€—

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
    @encantes

Do you see Harvest Rush Event on the side bar?

If yes, you have the event πŸ˜‰

It's just a little bit confusing as you might be looking for Island Rush but it's the same thing, I can assure you that.

Let me know if you do have it, thanks :) 

• encantesencantes Posts: 15
    @QueenB this is my screenshot, no island rush play game
    Tks 
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,375 Superstar
    Still 5 more hours and 39 min left, o hope no one from my group beat me when I woke up in the morning 😁
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
  • merpetmerpet Posts: 25 ✭✭
    No Chance on this....
    Events, collecting Stars in older levels was possible. Now that function has been cancelled. That means with 2 levels left (2659) and having completed modt of the possible 3 Stars Level,  that i'm out.
    Would be great, if the rules would Not be changes every other Day.
  • queen_candy61whesterqueen_candy61whester Posts: 203 ✭✭✭✭
    Wonderfullll <3 <3
    Wow @mysticalmysty that looks great - I hope you made it.  Unfortunately I didn't make it. 😯😒 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

• joiceeannejoiceeanne Posts: 8
    I found this event frustrating. I'm at level 2662 and these are incredibly tough levels. I was #2 in my group for both round 1 and round 2, but didn't even place for round 3.  I literally spent the entire weekend stuck on level 2662 and never beat it.  I think I'm a pretty good player but I had no chance to compete with those playing easier levels.  I'm not sure how to make things more fair, but it would be nice if you guys made these levels reasonably winnable, especially during a contest. .  It also would have been nice for those that were in the top 10's to receive some kind of reward, that would have made it better.  I like the idea, but for me, it didn't turn out to be too much fun.  And that was not for lack of trying. :(
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,375 Superstar
    @bearwithme I made it to the final, but I was only on third position on the final because I was too busy with work stuff πŸ˜”
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
    @mysticalmysty - I’m sorry to hear that. I was hoping one of us would get to provide input to the new character. Oh well, maybe next time.