Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Island Rush Event!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited February 2020 in Discussions

Welcome to Island Rush! 

Get the chance to customize your own character, and contribute to the customization of a character in the Farm Heroes game 🚜

What is the event?

Island Rush is a live tournament where players collect new stars and compete for rewards, including the chance to customize a character to appear in Farm Heroes Saga!

How does it work?

The live tournament lasts for three rounds. Collect as many new stars as you can, to gain a place among the top ten players in your group. The top 10 win a reward and move on to the next round.

At the end of the third and final round, the top player in each group will win the chance to customize a character in the game!

To participate in the next round it's essential you return to the game at the end of the round to see if you're in the top 10, and claim your rewards. Also remember that to qualify for a next round, you must play online. If not, your progress can't be tracked and your score won't be validated! 

For more information on how it works, please continue here

Have a Farm-tastic time and good luck!

Please note: some players are seeing "Harvest Rush". Don't worry, this is a small error: the event is Island Rush! 

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hello @QueenB🤗

This event sound very interesting and sounds similar to the event I currently have in Bubble Witch!!  

Just wondering... Any idea on how many levels might we have to beat / how many Stars might we have to receive to be on top of the event in the first round?  
  • QueenB
    @PummyRaj

Have you checked the game yet today? The rules of the events should pop up as soon as you open the game app but I'm having issues with mine so wanted to check with you.

• QueenB
    edited September 2019

If you had issues getting in to  the ‘how to play’ link from the game, not to worry as we got you covered here 😉

How to Play:

Island Rush is a 3 round Tournament consisting of a Harvest Rush qualifier, semi-final and big final round

To take part in the Island Rush Tournament, you must first collect one star in Harvest Rush to enter the Harvest Rush Leaderboard. 

Round 1: For the Qualifier round, players will be put into groups of 20 players in a Harvest Rush leaderboard. The top 10 players in each leaderboard will win a place in the next tournament round – the Semi-Final.

Round 2: For the Semi-Final, players will be put into groups of 20 players in a Harvest Rush leaderboard. The top 10 players of each leaderboard will enter the Big Final.

Round 3: For the Big Final, players will be put into groups of 20 in a Harvest Rush leaderboard. 

The #1 player that collected the most stars in each leaderboard will be the winner and will receive the prize – the chance to help customize a new character alongside other winners, that may be in featured in the game Farm Heroes Saga. 

The Farm Heroes Saga team will create a new character influenced by the most selected customizations submitted by all winners.

To participate in the semi-final or big final rounds, it's essential you return to the game at the end of the previous round to find out if you're in the top 10 or not.

Schedule:

Qualifier Round:
    Starts: September 19th, at 9 a.m. EDT (Easten Daylight Time)
    Ends: September 23rd, at 9 a.m. EDT (Easten Daylight Time)

Semi-final:
    Starts: September 27th, at 9 a.m. EDT (Easten Daylight Time)
    Ends: September 30th, at 9 a.m. EDT (Easten Daylight Time)

Big final:
    Starts: October 4th, at 9 a.m. EDT (Easten Daylight Time)
    Ends: October 7th, at 9 a.m. EDT (Easten Daylight Time)

Prize

The #1 star collector of each leaderboard in the Big Final, will be classified as a winner. This means there will be multiple winners of the “customize your character” prize. Each winner will have until Thursday 3rd October 11.59 p.m EDT to submit their customization.

Be aware of

For the Semi-final and Big Final rounds, each group must have 20 people before the participants can start playing. In order to be assigned to a leaderboard, you need to be quick! You must enter the game as soon as possible once the event has started to get the best chance of being assigned.

To qualify for the next round, you'll have to play online. If not, your progress can't be tracked and your score won't be validated.

Good luck 😉

• simsim
    simsim Posts: 35 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    yes @QueenB , its live now.
    It took me to information hyperlink which didn't run so have a question.
    Will it take 3 days to be in final round? like 2 consecutive harvest rush or something else? As it already showing 90 hrs /3 day counter.
  • QueenB
    edited September 2019
    Thanks for confirming @simsim👍

You can read about the rules here
  • encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,776 Farm Moderator
    Queen B.

I checked but this new game is not in my farm heroes mobile app :3 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    So fun @QueenB - I hope I make it into the next round!🤗
  • QueenB
    @encantes

Do you see Harvest Rush Event on the side bar?

If yes, you have the event 😉

It's just a little bit confusing as you might be looking for Island Rush but it's the same thing, I can assure you that.

Let me know if you do have it, thanks :) 
  • QueenB
    If you think you don't have the event, check if you the Harvest Rush event on the sidebar.

This is the same as Island Rush so I can assure you are participating 😉
  • chessman
    chessman Posts: 3 Newbie
    I can see it, hopefully I will make progress!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?