Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Events 🏆Your thoughts matters to us!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited October 2019 in Feedback

Our Game Teams love to give you more of the game you love!

To expand on your favorite games, they'll come up with new, innovative and exciting gameplay elements, events and challenges to put a spin on the game and test your skill for sweet rewards.

Most events will appear for a limited period and carry a time window for you to complete them, visible when you have the event active in your game.

The studio would like to hear your thoughts on how frequently they release events in Farm Heroes Saga!

Do you enjoy taking part in events?

How long does it take you to complete new events when they're released?

Do you feel like you receive the right number of event? Would you want more or less?

How do you feel about the rewards that you receive from events?

All your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game, how cool is that 😊

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest 😉

Terms & Conditions

Comments

• chessman
    chessman Posts: 3 Newbie
    I love the special events as they enable to collect magic beans quickly when I'm running low.  Would like to see them varied a little more as the same ones keep coming round again.
  • simsim
    simsim Posts: 35 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    I really enjoy taking part in events and quests. As soon they arrive I start playing to finish the game. Choo Choo challenge and Flower tower are my favorite.

It usually takes 1 or 2 days to complete depending upon the difficulty. Most 6th-7th levels are time taking as compare to 8 and 9 lvl.

Number of events are proper but I personally feel Frequency should be a little more (2 events same time alongwith harvest rush) as I’m done with main Fhs levels and there is nothing new left to play. So I am replaying levels to gain stars and beans.
    So more events would be engaging and challenging.   

There should be chance of winning gold bars and more boosters like grumpy crop booster and eggcraker booster once a while.The ultimate prize of 6hrs of life is not that useful. Sometimes It should be replaced with some gold bars and huge amount of beans.

• PriceAndMe
    PriceAndMe Posts: 2 Newbie
    I really enjoyed playing this game. This is my stress reliever app. I hope you will add more stuffs like those boosters and chance of winning gold bars. And more more challenge it would be wonderful. 
  • Diad
    Diad Posts: 57 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    I love the game - been playing 6 years now. Love the events and quite like it when there are a couple of tiered events to choose from.
     Really miss Treasure Mill as you can win gold bars and it's more challenging.
    Sometimes the events are there for too long, if you do all 9 levels in a couple of days a week is a long time. At one point they would only last a few days and then get new ones, so twice a week would be good. Also there used to be a bit more variety in the levels. 
    It's always good to win beans and power ups, more chance to win gold bars would be nice. I found 24 hr lives was better than 6 hrs, cos you don't really get a chance to use much of them...some of us have to go to work unfortunately! Would be nice if you could win a few hrs of lives if the clock only runs down while you're playing so you can come back to it.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @QueenB I love doing events on FH as a good source to collect more magic beans and boosters, some are easier and some are harder, so it’s always depending on how hard the event is for me to finish each events and I usually get 2-3 events at the time ( should be more than enough for me 😄 ) Happy weekend everyone 🤗
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Personally I like events where the rewards are good.
    But I would also like more people to get events as a lot don't and then they are not happy players :( 
    If we are going to have less beans in daily rewards, perhaps a bean themed event with flowing beans would be good :)
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    All I have on my new game page is 'Coming Soon', and that's been there for a while now.

I don't particularly like time-themed events, like those available on my Kindle. I play FHS on my PC because it's a game you can play at your own pace, the clock isn't counting down.

It would be nice to have an opportunity to gain rewards, especially beans, but in a challenge you could take your time with, not with a stopwatch on you.
  • hzenrick
    hzenrick Posts: 32 Level 2
    I've played farm heroes for awhile now and I found out by accident that when you hit one of the bottom buttons you don't have to use the item it's on I didn't know this before so I'd hit over and over again till I went to the item I wanted I don't know how many extras I wasted wish I knew this sooner but glad I know now made my favorite game even funner I'm up to level1085 yea me
  • cajic
    cajic Posts: 1 Newbie
    Igrica je super, ali imam problema sa učitavanjem novih sektora! 
  • joiceeanne
    joiceeanne Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    I enjoy the special events and I think you have just the right amount -- not too many, not two few. (You guys are really good at this!) How long it takes to get through them depends on how well I'm doing on the main board.  I go to the events when I'm stuck on a level and I need a break, or when I run out of lives.  The first few levels go pretty quickly, but sometimes I can't beat the last two before time runs out. My only suggestion would be to cycle through all the ones you have available.  There are several that I would like to play that don't seem to come up anymore.  
    As far as rewards, I have to say that unlimited lives is not a big incentive for me. Boosters and gold are what make me want to play.  :)  My favorite reward is gold bars - even 5 make a difference!  My least favorite is the shovel, only because it's just one. I don't want to start a game with just one shovel, I need at least three!  In fact if I only have one, I go and get rid of it on an already played level so I can buy three to start the game. I'd rather have a +1 or a tractor over a single shovel.  I would REALLY like to see some of the other boosters offered as rewards, such as the air drop, extra moves, egg cracker, etc.  How about a new one, like Pick a Poppy or add a Hay Bale? And finally, I would also like to be able to save my +5 moves for when I need them.  They automatically get used when I start a new level and that's a bummer.
    I consider Race It! an event as well, and I wish you would make it optional. There's a game through FB called Words with Friends.  They have a nice invitation system for asking people to play. I think something like that would work great for Farm Heroes events such as Race It!  Sorry this post is so long, keep up the good work!  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?