Events 🏆Your thoughts matters to us!

Comments

• gosiaabramczyk123
    gosiaabramczyk123 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I play farm heroes saga everyday. I love challenges ( rancid liar, etc.chase the sun,), like especially quests, unfortunately my quests disappeared after update June 19 and didn't return. I love Treasure Mill,  which I didn't got more than 1.5 years. I don't like honey pots, because the other players don't collect enough pots and I can't receive any reward. Additional my tractor tractor dash doesn't work. I would like to receive quests,  because is the only way to collect boosters. And have new levels faster than 3 weeks. But most of all I like quests,  which disappeared after update June 19.
  • hzenrick
    hzenrick Posts: 32 Level 2
    I agree with the honey pots I'm not sure if my level isn't high enough but I'm not sure what the tractor tractor dash is I also love this game it's the only one that I play enjoy your game 
  • hzenrick
    hzenrick Posts: 32 Level 2
    Yes I enjoy the events flower power and harvest rush are my favorites I usually play them while my lives recharge I go back in forth sometimes it takes me 3 days to win sometimes longer I think 24 hours would be better then 6 hours I do love the supreme 2 hours though one thing I would love if there was a way to win gold bars I used to buy them all the time before you changed it we used to get 50 gold bars for 2.99 now it's only 25 and the levels go up but nothing special happens when you get higher two problems I am having when we have the present boxes on the level and I win I don't always receive what was in the present another thing besides the rancid events I never ever hit anything and for some reason I lost all my beans I had saved 1 min I had 5000 next I had 840 and I don't know where they went also what happened to the treasure Mills event still think it's the best game keep them coming
  • Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3
    I love the special events. I think there should always be a weekly event. My favourite are the one when you have to pass 9 or 18 levels (chicken coop, flowers, oysters etc). And I love the presents you collect on the main game. Rewards are good. More beans would be even better especially when you pass an 18 level event. Should be free time and beans! Missing the collect the suns. Work is needed in these events to ensure they are pushed out as I continue to have issues and go weeks and weeks with no events. 
  • PammyBaby1981
    PammyBaby1981 Posts: 4 Newbie
    hzenrick said:
    Yes I enjoy the events flower power and harvest rush are my favorites I usually play them while my lives recharge I go back in forth sometimes it takes me 3 days to win sometimes longer I think 24 hours would be better then 6 hours I do love the supreme 2 hours though one thing I would love if there was a way to win gold bars I used to buy them all the time before you changed it we used to get 50 gold bars for 2.99 now it's only 25 and the levels go up but nothing special happens when you get higher two problems I am having when we have the present boxes on the level and I win I don't always receive what was in the present another thing besides the rancid events I never ever hit anything and for some reason I lost all my beans I had saved 1 min I had 5000 next I had 840 and I don't know where they went also what happened to the treasure Mills event still think it's the best game keep them coming

• PammyBaby1981
    hzenrick said:

• PammyBaby1981
    And how does this even work
  • PammyBaby1981
    I love the special events. I think there should always be a weekly event.
  • flossyjane123
    flossyjane123 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I love getting new events it challenges you more and makes things more interesting. And getting the rewards is an awesome way and reason to keep playing.
  • encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,728 Farm Moderator
    I love special events,  sometimes it's  too hard to reach last level but are awesome you can earn a lot of boosters. @QueenB could you explain because sometimes  some Players have special events and others nothing?
    Is more or less 10 days that I dont have special events.
    Have a good day.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?