Events 🏆Your thoughts matters to us!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    That is a good question @encantes😉

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features which other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,725 Farm Moderator
    @QueenB it was how I thought. 
    Tksss enjoy =)
  • Mbsinkcmo
    Mbsinkcmo Posts: 55 Level 3
    I absolutely love the events! Without a lot of friends, I don't get sent but maybe 1 extra life in regular game play, so the extra events give me another 5 chances to win beans and refills on lives and boosters in regular game play. Please don't get rid of them! In fact, I'd love to see more extra event challenges. There was one (last week, I think) that offered more levels, which I believe was 15. That was awesome because after finishing all levels of the event, I received 24 hours of game play, which I loved. I'd like to see more of these, like 12 or 15 levels, with different extended times of game play, and of course, lots of rewards like refills on boosters! 
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    edited September 2019
    I think most of these comments are from players used to playing the mobile FHS game, it's so far-removed from those playing the game on their PC, using a mouse. 

I know we are being encouraged to accept the new game, circumstances and all, but I'm finding myself drifting away from the game, perhaps that's a good thing.  I must have played this game for at least 3 years.

I shall probably play for a little while longer, but I guess it will be a long goodbye  :3
  • jca-2
    jca-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
     I don't have many friends on the game, so don't get much help in the regular games. I'm not great at the game, so I don't usually get through the events, but I try.
  • Kumpsterfire
    Kumpsterfire Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi, not sure if the honey pots deal is a special event, but it kind of drives me a little nuts... it pops up constantly and takes a few seconds. Not a huge deal, but I wish it was a little less intrusive. Anyway, I love this game, and in general I love the events and any chances to win boosters and bonuses. Thanks!
  • DeeMaj
    DeeMaj Posts: 8 Level 2
    flower power, harvest rush, treasure mill are some of my favorites to play.  I go back in forth between special events and regular game when i run out of lives. I found treasure mill especially addictive. Maybe because it's the only challenge that you can earn gold bars. Too bad its not offered anymore. It takes me anywhere from 1 2 days to complete special events depending on how busy I am or how much spare time i have. Me to I would love a way to win gold bars 
  • DeeMaj
    I really enjoyed playing this game. This is my stress reliever app. I hope you will add more stuffs like those boosters and chance of winning gold bars. And more more challenge it would be wonderful. 

• DeeMaj
    edited September 2019
    My stress relief as well PriceAndMe

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?