Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,646 Community Manager
    @mencho111!

Can you try removing the game from Facebook and install it again and see if that helps? 

First of all don’t worry as this process will not delete your progress. As soon as you reinstall the game you will be back on the same level as before.

In order to delete the game from Facebook please follow these steps: 

Go to “Settings => Apps” and press the “x” next to the game app.

Now clear the cache for your computer: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache.

You can now restart your PC and add the game back to your Facebook account.

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    edited September 2019
    Yes the hints @Chicken_Slayer , never thought of them as that 'cos they are rarely helpful, they lead me astray  =)

Rancid, perhaps I'm wrong about that. I was pretty certain in my mind that, if I only passed with one star, I didn't have the option of playing to get the key. I don't have enough friends to help me on FB Farm Heroes, but plenty on King.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @QueenB while the studio are listening to us, could we perhaps have a suggestion for a map scrolling feature? I used to go back to earlier levels via the farm club on pc, but it doesn't work anymore with the new version. 
  • ElleMarg69
    ElleMarg69 Posts: 18 Level 2
    QueenB said:
    @ElleMarg69, on the new HTML5 version, the Boosters should be on the right side of the game board.

Thank you QueenB when the game changed it must take up more of the screen so I can't see them, I will alter it now 

QueenB said:
    @ElleMarg69, on the new HTML5 version, the Boosters should be on the right side of the game board. 

• ElleMarg69
    Since this game has changed i can't see my boosters down the side of the page, the graphics are too large so it means I am playing all games without any boosters, it is the same with candy crush too, I reported that months ago but go no answer at all, can someone tell me how to alter the graphics on the game without altering them on all of my computer please 
  • cakerbaker
    cakerbaker Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi there,

I'm using Safari on a MacBook, I was able to use the HTML version up till 5 days ago.  Since then the game on facebook just won't load - it stays on the orange page saying "please bear with us while we're loading up the farm." This continues for over 10 mins if I let it.

I've cleared the cache, restarted, updated flash, deleted the link from facebook and reloaded it. 

Anyone have the same issue / other ideas I could try?
  • ElleMarg69
    I can't use my boosters because I cant see them since you have changed the game, ive tried everything on my computer and nothing has worked, can someone please help me or I am going to delete the game, what is the point of having boosters you can't use @QueenB
  • Lady_Choo
    Hi @cakerbaker and welcome to the community!
    Can you try downloading google chrome and see if it works on there ok? I know you may prefer safari but at the moment as its in testing, it might be better to try it on a different browser :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Hi @ElleMarg69 can you add a screenshot please so I can see what you are looking at, as everyone elses version of the game has the boosters where we can easily use them. I am wondering if you maybe have different screen sizes or other accessibility functions on? 
    This is mine...Boosters are in the black rectangle I have marked for you to see.

• cakerbaker
    cakerbaker Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi @cakerbaker and welcome to the community!
    Can you try downloading google chrome and see if it works on there ok? I know you may prefer safari but at the moment as its in testing, it might be better to try it on a different browser :) 
    Thanks @Chicken_Slayer :)  Yay, it is working on Chrome, so I'll do that for now! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?