Island Rush Event!

Comments

• EatMoreCarrots
    EatMoreCarrots Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’ve made it to the Semi-Final but since the start on 27 Sep, my Harvest Rush is not counting & so I cannot compete. As I make points/⭐️ - it doesn’t compute & keeps saying I need negative points to join the Leaderboard - see images. Very disappointed. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @EatMoreCarrots
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.
    home page here https://communities.king.com/ 
    You don't need to post new ones, your posts will be moved to the right place.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

Welcome to our Community @Lucie_Smetáková 🤗

Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• krystlerose
    krystlerose Posts: 94 Level 3
    Harvest rush hasn’t been working for me as I posted in a separate post under this. I am getting honey pots for the “honey harvest” meaning I am getting “stars”..except no stars are going toward my tally on harvest rush. Usually when it works and you get stars, you see the stars after you complete the game. There are no stars at all and it isn’t added into tally at all. As someone else above posted, it isn’t working. 
  • SaraGaspar
    SaraGaspar Posts: 43 Level 2

I'm still waiting for new levels, so I can't compete on an equal basis to win this stage, because for me to collect stars, I will have to play the levels where I could only collect 1 or 2 stars, which are not many and there are quite difficult to achieve.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    Wow @mysticalmysty that looks great - I hope you made it.  Unfortunately I didn't make it. 😯😢 
  • joiceeanne
    joiceeanne Posts: 19 Level 2
    I found this event frustrating. I'm at level 2662 and these are incredibly tough levels. I was #2 in my group for both round 1 and round 2, but didn't even place for round 3.  I literally spent the entire weekend stuck on level 2662 and never beat it.  I think I'm a pretty good player but I had no chance to compete with those playing easier levels.  I'm not sure how to make things more fair, but it would be nice if you guys made these levels reasonably winnable, especially during a contest. .  It also would have been nice for those that were in the top 10's to receive some kind of reward, that would have made it better.  I like the idea, but for me, it didn't turn out to be too much fun.  And that was not for lack of trying. :(
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    @bearwithme I made it to the final, but I was only on third position on the final because I was too busy with work stuff 😔
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    @mysticalmysty - I’m sorry to hear that. I was hoping one of us would get to provide input to the new character. Oh well, maybe next time. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    @mysticalmysty, have you noticed Island Rush is back? 😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?