Roadblock, not able to get past it! (Reported to the Studio)!

Answers

• Dueydude
    Dueydude Posts: 10 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Thanks that worked. I don't understand how it why as I won that game several times. Oh well. I'm still having issues with the game.1) on tractor dash my picture shows up but my wife (Rose) is not. The same thinghappens on her game and I'm not pictured. (2) I can't send her lives in fact many times when I start playing the game the send lives section comes up and there isn't anyone to send.lives shown. (3) farm.club.shows that I have one thing to collect.but when I enter there isn't any thing to collect. The same thing happens on her game.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,551 Candy Moderator
    Hello @caratu, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please post back with these below details::
    1) The device you are using to play the game;
    2) Logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account;
    3) Your game user ID number.  You can find it through this Link

** Please post back the above details by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,551 Candy Moderator
    Hello @bonnieryan123, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game and that does not sound right at all!! 

Can you please post back with these below details::
    1) The device you are using to play the game;
    2) Logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account;
    3) Your game user ID number.  You can find it through this Link

** Please post back the above details by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • stina_
    stina_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi there,
    I passed level 1626 once with 2 stars and once with 3 stars but the next episod is not opening.
    Tried to reload several times but it is still the same.
    Could you help me with any advice?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Welcome to our Community @caratu :)

It seems that we have a slight technical issue with our game which is, unfortunately, impacting your gameplay.

Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, there are few things you can try, but we can't guaranty you that it will work however it's worth trying 
    😉

If you have access to a mobile device, make sure the game is synced and ask friends for help through the app. The game is also available on Windows 10 so if you have access to it, download the game here, remember to connect the game so your progress can be synced and give it a try.

Boosters and Lives do not get synced, just a heads up!

Note! Avoid clearing the cache of your browser as this can reset the timer and make you wait even longer. You can try a different and see if that helps.

Once we have news from the studio, we'll let you know 😉

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this!

• caratu
    caratu Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hi, I am using a laptop and I play through Facebook. I could not get my game user ID as your link did not work. The roadblock just added two more days to the count. I'm about to give up on it.

• bobface
    bobface Posts: 4 Newbie
    road block been stuck on same release time for 5 days now why is it not counting down 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

It seems that we have a slight technical issue with our game which is, unfortunately, impacting your gameplay.

Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, there are few things you can try, but we can't guaranty you that it will work however it's worth trying 😉

If you have access to a mobile device, make sure the game is synced and ask friends for help through the app. The game is also available on Windows 10 so if you have access to it, download the game here, remember to connect the game so your progress can be synced and give it a try.

Note! Avoid clearing the cache of your browser as this can reset the timer and make you wait even longer. You can try a different and see if that helps.

Once we have news from the studio, we'll let you know 😉

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this!
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Laptop
    Facebook game
    Can't find user ID, link not working.
  • bobface
    bobface Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    still stuck at road block 8 days now  daily  free boosters not being added to my boosters  just not worth playing at the moment

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?