Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Episode Release! We love to hear your thoughts!

Options

Comments

• hzenrick
    hzenrick Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    Problems with my game need help 
  • yatish355
    yatish355 Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options
    No new game released after 2635. Waiting there for last 10 days.
  • valerie1982
    valerie1982 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    yatish355 said:
    No new game released after 2635. Waiting there for last 10 days.
    Here the same i waithing for 3weeks for nee levels  :)
  • queen_candy61whester
    Options
    I have a section problem. That bitch racoon is being asked for the key because of the episode.
        İf you see proof at work 
    God damn that racoon. 

• SaraGaspar
    SaraGaspar Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

I am at level 2665, when I can solve it, I will be waiting for new levels.
  • Bobbi1
    Bobbi1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    No magic beans - Game basically useless will not be playing it anymore.  Good luck to all that stay.  Not this kid
  • aljones13
    aljones13 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    1) How long does it take you to beat new levels when they're released? 
    At this point, I enter the new episode only shortly after it's been released. Some new levels I can get through quickly (still earning gold pins), while others I get stuck on. I personally think this is because not all pieces of the game work the same in new levels. For example, I'm stuck on level 2369 now, and the mushrooms don't behave the same way they have since inception  So, all of a sudden, I have to adjust to a new way of playing, which is frustrating. I think I've been on this level for 3 days now, which is pretty long for me. 

2) Do you feel like you receive new levels regularly enough? Would you want more or less new levels? Yes, I feel like they are released regularly enough  I have been chasing the "beat the last level" quest for over a year now, and FINALLY did it a week ago. That was the first time that I've been waiting for an episode release. As long as challenges are also available, I think the number of episodes is fine. 

3) Do you play events? How do you feel about the number of levels you receive in events? I love the events! I play them all the time, and look forward to their weekend release. However, it's been a couple weeks now since I've gotten an event, so there's been nothing to break up my regular game play. Not a fan of that, especially when I'm stuck on a level! 
  • SaraGaspar
    SaraGaspar Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options
    1) Normally 24 hours.
    2) No, waiting time about 15 days.
    3) yes, lately I have received few events.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @aljones13, welcome to the Studio Area and thanks for your feedback 😉

Regarding the Mushrooms situation, this has been flagged to the studio so it's being looked at but we're still waiting to hear back.

There's a thread which you can follow here. As for the events, sorry to hear you haven't had any lately, this is actually a great feedback as the events comes and goes and not all player have access to it.

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun :) 

• aljones13
    aljones13 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    QueenB said:

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun :) 

I understand, just not sure how groups are chosen or if there's a way to ensure certain users aren't in the "no events" groups for a month at a time...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?