• mosi13mosi13 Posts: 47 ✭✭
    clate said:
    It would be great if we could use our own pics

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 3,101 Community Moderator
    @clate, how do you mean use own pics? 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

• RancidRancid Posts: 346 Game Expert
    Definitely more events are needed, it just breaks up the routine of doing the levels continually. I can get through the first 4 or 5 levels in a couple of hours and obviously I can get stuck for a while on the last couple.
  • NyinyiNyinyi Posts: 10
    I love events, though i think that lately all event levels are just the same, over and over again. 
    What I'd really love is new companions... But even more than that: PLEASE double check that New levels can be completed!! I'm currently stuck at level 2639. Mushroom now behave completely different from previous levels and i must wait for somebody to fix it... And i'm getting really tired of things like that happening :anguished:
  • abo1971abo1971 Posts: 8
    Really like to play. Sometimes I get annoyed with the sheep not going where I want to. But love the challenge. 
    Gold bars once in a while would be nice to win. 
    When winning 5 extra draws, I would like to choose when to use them. Now it is for the next level/time you play. Feels like a waste. 
  • Debs5513Debs5513 Posts: 1
    I cannot play Special Events!  It says new event coming soon, has been this way for a month or so.  When finally told support they directed me to join the community.  Very frustrated.
  • butterpixiebutterpixie Posts: 3
    I love this game I take part in the challenges. Sometimes they are easy and I can get through them all sometimes they are hard but I love the challenge. I would love to see more Companions released. 
    A huge thanks to the following Farm player who have been randomly chosen for the 30 Gold Bars reward:

@encantes

@Rancid

@Nyinyi

@Mbsinkcmo

@flossyjane123

@hzenrick

@joiceeanne

@Chicken_Slayer

@Diad

@simsim

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and check out the next topic here 🙌

• MbsinkcmoMbsinkcmo Posts: 26 ✭✭
    You're da best @QueenB! Thank you!! 

• simsimsimsim Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Thank you @QueenB <3
  • NyinyiNyinyi Posts: 10
    This is great!! Thanks  <3
  • encantesencantes Posts: 49 ✭✭
    @QueenB super wonderful tksssss =)
  • MbrandMbrand Posts: 2
    It says events are added weekly but I haven't seen any new ones in a few weeks.  Wondering what is going on.  The events make it possible to win the awards you need to get through some of the more challenging levels.  If it were not for the events I would have quit the game many moons ago.  I love it because this is how I unwind but now I am stock on one of these roadblocks which are by the way very frustrating and there is no event to play.