Farm is celebrating 10 years! đŸ‘©â€đŸŒŸđŸ§‘â€đŸŒŸ
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Rewards! We'd love to hear your thoughts 🙏

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited March 2020 in Feedback
👉 No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds! 👈

Howdy Farmers!

We’d like to hear your thoughts on Rewards in Farm Heroes Saga!

Do you have any thoughts/feelings about these:

- How vital are rewards to you in Farm?

- Which existing rewards interest you the most? What are your top 3?

- Can you think of any new rewards which would really excite you?

Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game, so this is your chance to maybe make a difference 😉 

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest with us 😉

Terms and Conditions 

Comments

• Mbrand
    Mbrand Posts: 2 Newbie
    Beans are a critical reward.  The Shovel and the cat that eats all of one fruit are also vital.  I find the piggy bank and having to pay for breaking it nuts so I never use it.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    I feel like FH has the most generous  rewards than any other King games IMOđŸ€« and  top 3 rewards are : Infinity lives, shovel and magic beans, and I wish to see more chance to win some egg cracker boosters 😊
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    I have over 300,000 beans that I really only use on my levels, I mean Rancid levels. I don't use the tractor much and the ones I would use the most are the cracker and slime ones. But they are as easy to find as a black cat in a coal mine at night.

New ones? How about "Break All Snowballs" or does the cracker do that? Because when the screen starts to fill, making useful moves becomes very difficult. If I have 3 moves left and they need to be made (for example) on the left side of the screen and I can only make moves on the right, well there goes my Golden Pin chance.
  • emmalakin91
    emmalakin91 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Fun easy can be hard but u can solve if u donthink rush it 
  • emmalakin91
    emmalakin91 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Great games for the family 
  • DAllison
    DAllison Posts: 9 Level 2
    I have posted requests for help at a road block numerous times and only one reply.  My friend told me she answered requests but they didn’t go through.  Ever since the new program rolled out lots of problems.  Life requests aren’t working unless you guys push through.  I do like new format if it was working all the way.  Hope you fix soon
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Rancid said:
    I have over 300,000 beans that I really only use on my levels, I mean Rancid levels. I don't use the tractor much and the ones I would use the most are the cracker and slime ones. But they are as easy to find as a black cat in a coal mine at night.

New ones? How about "Break All Snowballs" or does the cracker do that? Because when the screen starts to fill, making useful moves becomes very difficult. If I have 3 moves left and they need to be made (for example) on the left side of the screen and I can only make moves on the right, well there goes my Golden Pin chance.
    Better still, how about allowing the egg crackers and slime converters to re-charge?
  • DAllison
    Just read your answer about lives and beans.  Think it’s a very bad idea that we can only get lives if we request while friends are playing.  Some people play at 3:00 in the morning and I don’t expect many friends are playing.  Don’t need a million beans need lives to play more.  Other games give open play all the time this game doesn’t so don’t play hardly at all compared to say Cookie Jam etc
  • MonicaKayLowe
    MonicaKayLowe Posts: 14 Level 2
    I personally find the rewards invaluable. I play a lot more when I have the best chance at winning the most rewards.
    I love the extra moves, the animal that removes all like items and the egg cracker.
    Although the extra moves isn't a new reward, it would be nice to be able to save it for when I want to use it instead the way it is now. As it is, it is wasted on games that I don't need it for. 
    It would be nice to receive rewards for the trophy's. Although they look nice on my trail, they don't benefit my game 
  • DAllison
    The game for me is getting boring.  The hard ones keep a player back for so long I don’t want to play.  Rewards don’t matter if you can’t move on.  Only good one is daily reward.  Still not getting lives just beans doesn’t matter if friends playing or not.  They say they have sent.  But no lives!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?