Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Rewards! We'd love to hear your thoughts 🙏

Comments

• tez37
    tez37 Posts: 2 Newbie
    DAllison said:
    I don’t have the video option either and can’t get extra lives EVER
    My fiancé has had them for as long as I can remember. Also it annoys me that her beans help against rancid but mine don’t. 
  • dorisbryant1
    dorisbryant1 Posts: 10 Level 2
    How do you get beans?
  • dorisbryant1
    dorisbryant1 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Hi guys 🤗 So much great feedback here! I think there are a lot of rewards in this game especially when Bonnie is around. It's always useful when you get beans but I have like 150 000 and that's not a problem for me. I would like to see more opportunities to win gold bars. Maybe every 7th day you can get some gold bars in a daily gift box, that would make everyone happy as you can't always win the Episode Race.

How do you get beans?

• laceysutton93
    laceysutton93 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Wish there were other ways to get lives candy crush soda needs a video option 
  • laceysutton93
    laceysutton93 Posts: 9 Level 2
    There should be a video option on candy crush soda to get extra lives
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    The rewards are super important to me because they are what help me get through the levels (especially the harder ones).

My top three rewards that are currently available are Hunter (collect all the same cropsies), shovel and the +1 if I really need a lot of cropsies.  I see that there is a +5 moves available  which would be really useful - but I never have been offered it. 

I think a + 5 gold bars reward or the + 5 more lives reward given for some of the quests or even for the 7th gift box would be really awesome. I would also like more opportunities to earn the clear the slime and cracker rewards too.  I think it would be nice if the cracker reward also opened all the oysters (or maybe it already does and I just didn't realize it).
  • dpepper73
    dpepper73 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Thanks a lot for taking away the ability to buy 6 shovels instead of just 3! You just made the game that much more difficult. You won’t be getting any more of my money, especially for shovels. Perhaps it’s a blessing in disguise. I need to spend less time playing this game and other games like it anyway. 
  • Kattra
    Kattra Posts: 15 Level 2
    This is great feedback for us on the game team, thanks to everyone who's contributed, keep it coming! ;)
  • Kuitty
    Kuitty Posts: 32 Level 2
    Rewards are vital for me! I love to create a strategy where I use or save boosters depending on the level. Moreover, I use Magic Beans to compete against my husband...who has saved more this week? It's always me!
  • MonicaKayLowe
    MonicaKayLowe Posts: 14 Level 2
    That's awesome. My strategy is very similar. I also love the high score banner. I use that for the feel of competition since no one in my family plays. It keeps the game more interesting. I may have competition before long. My 7 yr old granddaughter has begun to play!!! 
    I do feel that there are some educational benefits to playing Farm Heroes. It is also a way to work family time into such a technology driven world.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?