Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Daily Bonus - Resetting to Day 1! (FIXED)

Answers

• Ei
    Ei Posts: 64 Level 3
    Sorry....I am not playing on multiple devices...I've been playing every day on my PC
  • Ei
    QueenB said:
    Hi @Ei :)

May I have your User ID so I can ask Player Support to check your logging history and check no days have been missed?

Also, are you playing on multiple devices or just on PC? 
    No.
    I've been tracking the last 3 days 10/10-Daily Bonus Day 3
                                                          10/11-Daily Bonus Day 3 (again)
                                                          10/12-Daily Bonus Day 1!!!
    Do I have to play the exact same time every day, for my Bonus to advance using this new format?
    Also, neighbor is getting my help request, but not receiving the lives I send her.  She is on the old format.

• Ei
    Here is a history of my sign in and Daily Bonus for the last few days...WHY?
    Times are for eastern standard
    10/10-5:53 pm Daily Bonus Day 3
    10/11-6:16 pm Daily Bonus Day 3
    10/12-6:19 pm Daily Bonus Day 1
    10/13-6:11 pm Daily Bonus Day 1 (again)

If this is in Beta testing and this is a bug, will someone kindly tell me
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Ei and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I will ask you to give me your game ID as we need it to look into your account. If you don't know where to find it, follow the instructions on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/247379/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
  • Ei
    Hi, I did this last week  for Queen B I believe and never got an answer. Just so you know, I signed in today 10/14 @ 6:38 and got Day 1 AGAIN with a reminder that if I miss a day I start over.

My ID is 1945137810.  I think it's the game....not me.  Thanks
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @Ei Can you tell me which device and OS are you using? And of course, check if your game is up to date. I will tag @QueenB again so she can check it out. She is very busy and sometimes she needs time to answer. Thank you for your understanding. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Thanks, @Ei, and apologies for the delay in getting back! 

The Studio has been looking into this and they believe there might be an issue which they need to continue looking in to.

They don't know how long this will take however, you will still be able to collect a free reward and not being left empty-handed 😉

We know this is not ideal and we apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• QueenB
    The Studio has been looking into this and they believe there might be an issue which they need to continue looking in to.

They don't know how long this will take however, you will still be able to collect a free reward and not being left empty-handed 😉

• QueenB

• Ei
    @Ei Can you tell me which device and OS are you using? And of course, check if your game is up to date. I will tag @QueenB again so she can check it out. She is very busy and sometimes she needs time to answer. Thank you for your understanding. 
    I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, same as I've been using for YEARS!  I don't think it's ME.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?