Events 🏆Your thoughts matters to us!

Comments

• emmalakin91
    emmalakin91 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Great games it's fun problem solving 
  • roy87
    roy87 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Bekmme seit dem 16.09.19 keine Events und Quests.
  • hzenrick
    hzenrick Posts: 32 Level 2
    Thanks for the smile you gave me made my day yea me
  • hzenrick
    hzenrick Posts: 32 Level 2
    I need huge help for some unknown reason my beans just recently started disappearing and I'm not sure why now I do use them on the rancid levels but that's it I had 5000 that I won next thing I know I'm down to 85 so I've started watching each level to see what goes wrong now I'm on level 1081 on 1080 I had 400 beans next thing I know 1081 I've got 125 and I have no idea why I've asked for help twice now and haven't gotten any please help I'm disabled and there's a lot I can't do and this is my favorite and only game I play and I want to stay playing please help asap thanks so much
  • Melisa2019
    Melisa2019 Posts: 1 Newbie
    My special events hasn't worked in over a month now emailed them to let them know and then it worked for a couple days and ever since then all it does is go back to home screen every time I try to play!?!? 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    @hzenrick

You've probably been using the Magic Beans on the Companions without realizing it.

Before starting to play a level, there are Companions that you can choose from to help out and one of the Companions is most likely automatically ticked whihc means you're using about 50-90 Magic Beans to activate them. 

If you do not wish to use your Magic Beans, you need to remove the green checkmark from the Companion and activate this when you wish to use it.

Hope this clears out any doubts :) 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @Melisa2019 :)

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    @QueenB

Honestly:

I am disappointed: The event was only until yesterday, so about 4 days. I was still at the event with the box over it. There were problems from the beginning. You did not come to play. Unlimited lives were given and only the normal 5 lives were played. I was a super heavy level at level 8 where I never get any further. Grass had to be formed and flowers had to be removed with so few strokes. And today the event is over and there are even more levels to play. Honestly, that's no fun anymore. Since I will only stick to my levels of the farm trip. It's a shame about the time you spend there.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    @QueenB

The events could run for at least a week. From weekend to weekend. One must not forget that many go to work and have additional family. They will never come into such enjoyment of the events. You should think about it and what about it !!!

• marcelalomba
    marcelalomba Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?