๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Rancid Challenge freezed in level 9 (FIXED)!

merpet
merpet Posts: 58 Level 2
edited November 2019 in Discussions
Made it to Level 9 in recent Rancid Challenge. Level is now freezed, Android Version hangs each Time. Game Drops and i have to Start again. No Chance to proceed in the Game. All Updates done.
Bw merpet

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @merpet, sorry to hear you're having this issue :(

With improvements to graphics, sound and the addition of new features in our games, some older devices may not be able to handle the implemented changes. Performance may vary and crashing issues may disrupt the enjoyment of the game.ย 

On Android devices, our apps require OS 5 or higher. Have you by any chance tried reinstalling the game app? Itย usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/King account at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

If you have a supported device, please get back to us with the following details so we can take a closer look and help you:

1) Make and model number of your device. Also, the current OS you have. You can find this in Settings>General>About.

2) The version of the game app you have. You can find this in the App Store, under My Apps, search for the game and select more information.

3) How much storage left on the device?

• foxyfox
    foxyfox Posts: 35 Level 2
    Iโ€™m playing on iOS all was working fine until last update and now rancid challenge closes the app every time I click on it. All other aspects of the game are working fine ๐Ÿ˜ข
    I have loads of storage, app up to date and using new iOS 13. I have closed all over apps and restarted phone still same problem. Please help !!ย 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks for the details @foxyfox๐Ÿ‘

So it looks like there is an issue with the Rancid feature itself and the game team is already looking into this. We don't know how long it will take them to improve this feature so keep an eye on the game.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?