Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Clock frozen in farm heroes

Marmone
Marmone Posts: 7 Level 2
Hello, since 8 days I finished my level, I'm at 1570 and the clock does not turn and remains blocked ..... thank you for answering me and best regards

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Welcome to our Community @Marmone 🤗

It seems that we have a slight technical issue with our game which is, unfortunately, impacting your gameplay.

Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, there are few things you can try, but we can't guaranty you that it will work however it's worth trying 😉

If you have access to a mobile device, make sure the game is synced and ask friends for help through the app. The game is also available on Windows 10 so if you have access to it, download the game here, remember to connect the game so your progress can be synced and give it a try.

Note! Avoid clearing the cache of your browser as this can reset the timer and make you wait even longer. You can try a different and see if that helps.

Once we have news from the studio, we'll let you know  so keep an eye on the following page: https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/266854/roadblock-not-able-to-get-past-it-reported-to-the-studio#latest 😉

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this!

• joyrene
    joyrene Posts: 1 Newbie
    Been stuck at roadblock for a couple of weeks timer goes down throughout the day but resets to 4 days every night.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?