Why we love Farm Heroes Saga <3 Lets have a happy thread!

Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited November 2019 in Discussions
POSITIVE comments only please on this thread, we have tons of posts dedicated to issues and grumbles. Lets remember why we love our game, why we stick with our game and what makes us happy. Any happy comments about it welcome, any experiences, nice memories anything happy related to the game.

Rancid has a special crop feed for any negative comments that makes everything grumpy so keep it nice! ;)

So what keeps me coming back despite the hours and months stuck on a level? What has had me roll about like a lunatic, in which case Mr Slayer thought there was something medically wrong, for passing a really repetitive level after weeks, so long when I did pass it was anti climatic. Luckily there are not many levels like that, so the levels that are fun, are challenging keep me coming back. I mean...who is going to let a smarmy raccoon get the better of them right?!

Farm Heroes is the ONLY game EVER that I keep the sounds on. I mute the music as I play a lot but I love to hear the little sounds especially the ones the crops make when they have  a shuffle. They sort of go woooooooo and sound all dizzy. 

I love the bulls! I love the spiders. The bulls especially are like little puzzles of their own. 

So what keeps you coming back for more? 

Comments

• juditageiger
    juditageiger Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    (Edited by CM: Unsupported Language)
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2019
    This is a great initiative! 🤗 @Chicken_Slayer I am always in the mood for positive vibes! What I like about this games are definitely the cropsies, they are the cutest 😍 I really enjoy watching them and I am always cheering them up to turn to happy ones 😁 I love that it's connecting people all around the world. Numerous times I saw people playing it and it's a good excuse to start the conversation 😉

P.S. I love stories with you and Mr Slayer, so funny!
  • Lady_Choo
    edited October 2019
    Hey @juditageiger thank you for posting! I am glad to see you like the game :)
    I used a translate programme this time, but if you come back could I ask you to post in English so everyone can read and enjoy your posts :) 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @juditageiger and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Due to the rules of the Community we use only English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to post only in English. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Lady_Choo
    Come on community. Don't be shy. We are quick to grumble, but not so quick to be positive, lets change that, you are still here, so why? :) 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2019
    Hi @Chicken_Slayer Aside from Farm Heroes is very generous on giving away the unlimited lives ( 6 hours, I never seen that on any other games ) I just can’t get enough giggling over the sounds that they make on every characters from Farm Heroes, I have to play with the sounds on when it comes to Farm Heroes 😊
  • Lady_Choo
    Those little sounds are great aren't they @mysticalmysty :D 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,558 Sweet Legend
    I like puzzle games. This is different with the different animals. Is a good idea. I have the tone in all the stories. I prefer to put a CD of mine and play. Since I can enjoy the legends much better and makes them all the more fun to play.
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited November 2019
    I have fallen for the cuteness factor. The cropsies are adorable and Hunter has a contagious barking sound that I can't help but mimic when he pops out. I am not a huge fan of the chickens themselves--ooo, they make me mad when they crush my cropsies--but they are pretty cute roosting on the eggs--is this where you got the name @Chicken_Slayer ? 😉😁I love the spiders! I only got to play the spiders in the Halloween levels so far (my current level is not yet 300 but I am looking forward to more things to come). 

Plus Bonnie is awesome and so many bonuses to keep me moving forward. it is very easy for a newcomer like me to get into the game! ❤️🐳

Edit: just hit the spider levels! Woot woot! 🥰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?