Roadblock, not able to get past it! (Reported to the Studio)!

Answers

• patrizia01
    patrizia01 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,648 Community Manager
    @bobface, welcome to our Community :) 

It seems that we have a slight technical issue with our game which is, unfortunately, impacting your gameplay.

Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, there are few things you can try, but we can't guaranty you that it will work however it's worth trying 😉

If you have access to a mobile device, make sure the game is synced and ask friends for help through the app. The game is also available on Windows 10 so if you have access to it, download the game here, remember to connect the game so your progress can be synced and give it a try.

Note! Avoid clearing the cache of your browser as this can reset the timer and make you wait even longer. You can try a different and see if that helps.

Once we have news from the studio, we'll let you know 😉

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this!

• QueenB

Welcome to our Community @patrizia01 🤗

Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

1544757847 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hello again , graham here on id 1544757847 , still stuck on roadblock after 1405 despite waiting the 3 days and 59 minutes to get past it ( twice ! ) moved up to 1407 but when I turn off computer and turn on again the next day the system reverts back to roadblock at 1405 the only way past is to wait 3 days 59 mins again !  please help !!!
  • QueenB
    Sorry for the time this is taking @154475784 :(

This is still being investigated by the studio so if you have access to a mobile device, make sure the game is synced and ask friends for help through the app. 

The game is also available on Windows 10 so if you have access to it, download the game here, remember to connect the game so your progress can be synced and give it a try.

Note! Avoid clearing the cache of your browser as this can reset the timer and make you wait even longer. You can try a different and see if that helps.

Once we have news from the studio, we'll let you know 😉

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this!

• Geoff_Hitchcock
    Geoff_Hitchcock Posts: 2 Newbie
    Same problem here, blocked at roadblock and getting the key does not work either...

• irisheyes
    irisheyes Posts: 1 Newbie
    Having problems with road block my friend helped me 2 days ago I logged in earlier and the help is gone.when I send requests its not giving me the option to send to friends.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    Hello @irisheyes Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the Road Block in your game!! 

Once you receive help from a friend with the Road block, you should not loose it again and that does not sound right at all!!  

Can you please post a screenshot of your current map with Road Block present in it?  This link will help you to take a screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can post back!  And to post screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in tool-bar, then select "Choose Files" option to upload the picture from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • ALLAN1
    ALLAN1 Posts: 5 Level 2
    road block after 2275 is still blocked even after I kicked rancid ass on level 2271 where I got 3 stars 
  • ALLAN1
    ALLAN1 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Road block after level  2275    kicked rancids ass on level 2271     achieving 3 stars ,which should unlock road block ...but has not  HELP

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?