Honey pots

2»

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I also heard reports in our group they are completing but not getting anything :( As far as I know they have the latest version and are using newer phones. 
  • Irenka
    Irenka Posts: 65 Level 3
    Hello, I'm stuck with very bad team for weeks... :( Does anyone else stuck with bad team, not active? 

Dear developers (studio?), I have few suggestions / wishes:

-- If they are picked randomly, PLEASE add the filter to group together active players and those who didn't play for at least a month!!!
    --  maybe should be option to keep same team or change it at the end of event ( now they automatically enroll same team after winning);
    -- if someone earn more than 200 pots by himself/ herself - reward with few gold bars, that should be fair ;-)

Please let us enjoy and not get annoyed while playing!
    Thanks in advance!

Maybe somebody has any more ideas re honney pots event?
     ( Dear superstars, can you please pass my comment to right people?)
  • Irenka
    Here is one example of my progress with the teammates (I'm 1st):

• Irenka
    Did anyone read my posts above?
    Appreciate your time....
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Sorry we've missed this @irenka😯

I'll pass on this on to the Stusio however, I can't promise you any changes will be made in your game. I know that they are still improving this feature as it is not available for all players just yet so they might be improving the team selection.

If I hear anything, I'll let you know 😉
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    @irenka and @sismsim you can change team. If you goes all the way to 400 you will have the same team the next time.
    So if you want to change team see to that you don´t reach 400 in time, let the time run out. Then you will have a new team the next time. But changing the team is not sure you get a better one. But maybe worth a try.

The first team I was in I did all the collecting and reached 400. So I got in the same team the next time. In that we didn´t reach 400 so the team changed. The next one didn´t reach 400 either. Now I´m in a team that not only me are active. There is one thats not acitve but the others are.

I like the idea that if someone collect many honeypots get something extra like gold bars.

• Irenka
    Farm and sweet greetings, dear 
    @QueenB !

Thanks 😘 a lot for passing it to the studio, at least they will know feedback, and maybe it will help to improve the event or those guys  will account some issues while creating new events with teammates, etc.

And dear
    @piaandersson , thanks to you too for your kind answer!
    Yes, I know, this is my 4th team (if I'm remembering correctly) and unfortunately all of them were very passive.

Wishing you fantastic weekend!!
  • Lyn_Poulter
    Lyn_Poulter Posts: 4 Newbie

I don’t understand how someone can get 69+ honey and I only get 5 tops I pass levels ploughing on and still only get 5 totally fed up

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I have also changed teams several times by allowing the time to expire before collecting all the pots. It is a 14 day self isolation thing, so quite boring if all you do is twiddle your thumbs for a fortnight and get another team that is also inactive.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?