Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Level 2091

Options
MonicaKayLowe
MonicaKayLowe Posts: 14 Level 2
Help!!!!  What was your winning strategy?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Please post a screen shot of how the level starts and where you are having trouble and I will see what I can suggest. I am not up to that level yet, so I can't just go and play it at the moment.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there @MonicaKayLowe, first of all, well done on getting this far in the game.

You're way ahead of me so I haven't had the chance to play the level my self, however, maybe this YouTube video might come in handy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cKpKV3vVQQ

Hope this helps :) 
  • MonicaKayLowe
    MonicaKayLowe Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Level 2091, I am so stuck and don't have enough beans for Rancid's  help. Thank you in advance for any ideas you may have.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Oh dear! That DOES look tricky.

First question: It looks like there are three areas that rotate after every move, is that correct?
    Second question: It looks like you don't need to collect the spiders.

Firstly, I would try avoid getting the spiders (unless you have to) because when they move, they will just make more webs. My first move would be to move the cropsies I circled.

This gives you 4 in a row and means you are only one square from reaching the grassed area. So basically, I would be clearing one or both of the two areas that I have circled in the next image as fast as possible.

(Yes, I know the circles are not very round) The next step would be to get an apple in either or both of the positions that I have circled in the next image.
    This would then give you some room to match cropsies in the grassed area. Until I actually get to that level, this is the best advice I can give right now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?