Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Lives in Farm!

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,603 Sweet Legend
edited October 2019 in Discussions
I am glad that Farm Heros has 2x life. Once in the event his 5 lives and on the journey his 5 lives. Unfortunately, they played so fast. Can not you do something there? I do not buy. I go from one saga to the other. I am constantly on the move. Is not exactly pleasant.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    The lives recharge every 15 minutes, so you shouldn't have to wait long. If you have zero lives, try and start any level on the journey. It will then ask you to buy lives or ask friends. Asking friends for lives is free.

• Spinnifix
    @Rancid

Hi! I know everything. I'm already long enough. Good luck to you!!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Spinnifix said:
    I am glad that Farm Heros has 2x life. Once in the event his 5 lives and on the journey his 5 lives. Unfortunately, they played so fast. Can not you do something there? I do not buy. I go from one saga to the other. I am constantly on the move. Is not exactly pleasant.

What are you talking about here?  Please learn English if you’re going to post here on this forum.  This post makes no sense at all whatsoever.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    I think @Spinnifix once posted that he/she is German. If I am wrong, then I apologize. Please be patient with this member, as you may need his/her help one day.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    @Dirty_Nurse, although the Community is in English only, our members are not required to have perfect English and @Spinnifix does her best and if I do not understand something, I ask to please repeat so I can understand better.

We're here to help each other the best way we can and like @Rancid, be patient 😉  
  • Spinnifix
    @Dirty_Nurse

I read your comment now and was stunned. Why should I study English just because of this forum? How are you on it? Normally, it would be a forum for multiple languages. As it is everywhere. Not everyone knows English. I am German and do everything with the translator. The translations are just not over properly. That's not up to me. I read a lot from others. I translated it and I do not get a proper and understood text. What I do not understand, I ask or I leave it. If you have questions, then please ask me. I like to answer. But telling me what to do and what to do, does not work.

OK!!!

Good luck with yours !!!

• Spinnifix
    @Rancid

Thank you for your nice comment. I found nice of you.

• Spinnifix
    @Dirty_Nurse

You could also see it turned around. If it was a German forum, where only German would be spoken, would you learn German therefore? Then I would be at an advantage and you would have to torture yourself around here. Please think before you post something !!! There are always aids and ways to make it happen.

My saying: Where there is a will, there is a way! Everything

clear?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?