Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Making Art Improvements - What are your thoughts?

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited November 2019 in Feedback

The Studio would like to hear your thoughts...

1 - 
 We have been making Art improvements, replacing old art with new stuff fresh from the oven. How do you guys feel about the visuals and animations in the game recently? 

2 - We have been recently releasing special events to tell little stories inspired by your ideas, like Rancid’s Lair for example, in addition to seasonal events like summer holiday and now Halloween is out!

Where would YOU like us to take you next and what do you want to explore?

3 - We think Rancid is really lonely as the villain! If we were to give him a partner, henchmen, siblings or minions, what do you think it/they should be?

Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game, so this is your chance to maybe make a difference 😉 

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest with us 😉

Terms and Conditions 

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,680 Sweet Legend
    @QueenB

Can you do something for New Year's Eve and New Year? I love fireworks. But I also like a winter landscape quite well. When the sun is shining and the snow is glistening so nicely. Do you have any idea about it? I would be happy about that. It will be back soon !!! Thanks in advance.
  • Mbsinkcmo
    Mbsinkcmo Posts: 55 Level 3
    Hiya @QueenB
    I really love all of the new art. It's crisp, clear and really "pops" on my android screen.
    I'm all for special events   B)  I think the team should copy the ways of Hallmark cards...make up holidays as much as possible. Let us players celebrate "Rancid the Raccoon Day!" Offer us a "Cropsie Appreciation Day." Give us a reason to stay in the game, since we only get 5 lives (as opposed to a timed play, like Candy Crush Soda Saga.) I often leave the game once the initial 5 lives are used and spend more time (and money) on CCSS because game play is not so limited. So bring on more of the special events! 
    And don't worry about Rancid! There's enough of him to go around without him teaming up with a partner or sibling! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    I will be brutally honest with you, I have been too busy trying to clear the levels to take notice of the visuals or animations.  But I promise that I will start to pay attention and get back to you on this!

Something for Christmas or New Year's would be cool!

Since I have noticed a couple of the same characters starting to appear in other games, I thinkto help him with his loneliness he needs to have someone like Rachel (CC Friends Saga) join him.  I know that she is too busy in the Friends game, but he needs a female raccoon! 

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Loving the new art @QueenB much more clearer and loves all the new events to, I prefer a totally brand new character to company Rancid maybe like a fox who always stealing eggs 🤔. Lastly special events for Christmas and New Years will be awesome 👍🏻
  • Spinnifix Hello, I am OncleSnake, a new member of the Farm Heroes Saga team! Thank you for your feedback! I can confirm we are working on a wonderful Winter Season with lots of challenges and presents under the tree 🌲
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Welcome @OncleSnake!  It looks like your message hiccuped a little bit.  =)  And welcome to the team.  Can you please tell them that I really dis like frogs!  Just kidding!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,680 Sweet Legend
    @OncleSnake

Hi!

Thanks for reporting. We in Germany say: good things include 3. That's what you did. Question: Could you conjure up as a conclusion in the finale a great fireworks? Because the fanfares in the pumpkin country were okay. That would be nice of you.

Greetings from Germany ♥

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @OncleSnake Nice to see a new Kingster 😊 I love all the new animations and I totally agree that Rancid might feel lonely. He needs a brand new companion to help him. Since raccoons eat frogs, you might think of new level types where rancid will eat frogs and help @Elsa get rid of them!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Elsa said:
    Welcome @OncleSnake!  It looks like your message hiccuped a little bit.  =)  And welcome to the team.  Can you please tell them that I really dis like frogs!  Just kidding!
    Hi @Elsa
    I love frogs, they are delicious!

New event ideas:
    A Christmas event would have to be snow levels
    A New Years event would have to have lots of firecrackers in each level
    Instead of Groundhog day, How about Rancid day?

And don't worry about me (I mean Rancid) being lonely. Mrs. Rancid and I had a couple of sons in the spring, so I might bring them along for a couple of levels soon. Just don't tell King Studios yet!
  • Tina_Wright
    Tina_Wright Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am def. liking the holiday color specials. Keep it up. Don’t forget recognizing all holidays:
    — Columbus Day ( do something w sail boats, anchor, ship wheel, things w more water)
    —Veterans Day (use colored eagles instead of frogs, use eggs that hatch eagles, 3 eggs complete a flag)
    —thanksgiving (crows=frogs, corn=sun, eggs=3 make turkey, pumpkins=carrots)
    —Christmas (trees=Flowers, red and green bulb tree decorations = strawberries and apples, candy canes=onions and when matched w H2O color of tensile that fixes broken bulbs instead of making rotten fruit fresh,, grumpy rancid should be holding a stocking that is filled w the level, do a different type of 3 eggs ( 1 Santa+ 1 reindeer + 1 stocking = 1 Christmas) so instead of getting x # eggs, abominable snowman instead of ice blocks)
    —New Years ( use various fire works for igniters, rancid could be blowing on a party horn as he is winning, when a level is won during specials have fireworks that blow up saying happy new year)

rancid should have a friend or 2. He is a lonely pain in the butt. 

Thanks for allowing me to share my input. If you like any of the ideas I will come up with more for
    other holidays. Including Martin Luther King, breast cancer awareness, and all those types of recognitions and holidays. 

I know some of it may sound a little childish but it could actually be made very fun. I am a well educated 48-year-old woman and play this game to get away from people even though I love being around people and socializing. I use that as my therapy. 

Thanks,
    Tina

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?