Farm is celebrating 10 years! šŸ‘©ā€šŸŒ¾šŸ§‘ā€šŸŒ¾
šŸŽ‰šŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Mother Hen is back šŸ” - Win Golden Egg!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Oh no, you didn't get itĀ šŸ˜§

Sorry to hear about this @bearwithme! You didn't happen to get any pop-up about this in your game, did you?Ā 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    I also didn't get anything šŸ™ˆ But as @Rancid says I am happy for those who have fun with it šŸ˜Š
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @QueenB - I don't remember seeing any pop-ups in my game about it.Ā  I just checked my other iPad and there is no pop-up there either - so I guess I'll just have to wait for the next event.Ā  But I will definitely be cheering on my fellow Farm Heroes adventurers and wish them all the bet of luck!
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend

I feel so bad since I haven't been playing that long! I wish I could give one of you my Golden Ticket. Especially since I know I don't have a chance in the next round. I'm sorry @firebombmarkus @Rancid @bearwithme. šŸ„ŗ
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited November 2019
    @bearwithme @firebombmarkus @Rancid

Just a thought and maybe you already tried this--but I had to log in and out, restart my phone then do another log in and out a few times to get the egg Golden ticket to start counting levels. It seemed like it kept disappearing. Same with some of my tractor races and even my honey pots. Sometimes they pop up and sometimes not.

Have you tried to log out completely and restart your device? Then do a couple more log in and outs? Just an idea. I'm playing on an iPhone so I don't know maybe it's an ios issue or it could just be my connection.Ā 

Really want you to get the golden tickets! šŸ™

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    @QueenB As I understand äø€ę°§åŒ–äŗŒę°« He/she has already started the event.

In that popup it says that it starts november 6 thats the day before he/she wrote. And it said that he/she should play level 34 and he/she has done that.

So from I understand that popup and that you write thats how the golden egg event should works. That you get a popup that tells wich specifik level one shell play. And when you passed a level you should get a new popup that tells wich level you shell play next. It must work that way if the event not in the ususall place.

And a another thing that not quit right in that you write. You write "After the 7 days have passed, you will get the Golden Key, which will give access to."
    I did pass my three levels. And just the day after I passed them I got the key. So I didnĀ“t have to wait 7 days to get the key. My event will starts on novmeber 13.

• piaandersson
    edited November 2019
    For you who havenĀ“t got the popups yet. As I understand you might still get it. One has already started the event as I understand it. I and one more will start november 14 so it looks like they put it out on different times. At least is it how I understand it. Hope you will have the chance.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I donā€™t remember seeing a pop-up but I just completed 3 levels and I think I saw a short pop-up congratulating me. I guess Iā€™ll find out for sure if Iā€™m offered a gold key and a chance to play the levels in the chicken coop. I wish the notice would remain for a longer time on the screen so I would know for sure.Ā 
  • piaandersson
    edited November 2019
    @bearwithme I donĀ“t remember that I got a popup that just congratulating me. And all popups I have had have been so I must closed them.

The key popup looks like the one I put in here (text is in swedish). And beside that it told me that I got a key I also got 1 hour unlimeted life. And in the popup it says wich date it starts.

But I have had total of 4 popups. The first one I donĀ“t remember what it said, the picture was on the hen. Think it was kind of that I should look for the event or something like that. The other one was the three that looks like the symbol for levels. Just like a picture that wafercookieflippers had earlier in the thread. The third was I put in earlier. And now last this one.

If you didnĀ“t got 1 hour maybe It was one of the others. But as i said I must close them. So donĀ“t know what you got. Maybe they are different on different devices.

• piaandersson
    @wafercookieflippers I think you will have the same chance that all others.

This event looks it will be different then usuall ones. This looks that one should scroll in the game and play levels that one already have played, at least that how it looks to me when I read in this thread.

So for me I think they must do this event that even thoose who havenĀ“t play for long will have the chance.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?