๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Level 1687

Lorraine60
Lorraine60 Posts: 2 Newbie
I've been stuck on level 1687 for weeks. Should be classed as impossible level. Any one got any tips how to pass this level. Cause I'm buggered if I can even get close ;(

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @Lorraine60 ๐Ÿ˜‰

Maybe this YouTube video can give you some ideas on how to pass the level:ย https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj-HqezJYpE

@Rancid and @Chicken_Slayer, any personal tips you could offer our new Community memberย ๐Ÿค—ย 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    On it now @QueenB I have a video but just checking to see if it has been changed for my tips too.ย 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited November 2019
    @Lorraine60 We only need 3 poppies and there are 4 on the board. The poppies are in each corner trapped by 2 flowers, which are on logs. Once you get the flowers freed round the poppies you can start moving the bull. Use the grower companion, if you have it, as will make life easier to get all 20! Watch the board carefully so that you don't miss a chance to get the bull moved at the right moment, don't forget the bull will grow the flowers as well.

And I made a brand new video for you as mine needed updating anyway :)ย 

https://youtu.be/DoqW4Fbf06A
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    I just finished level 1691 before I logged in. Had I known about this, I would have taken notes!

I am on mobile and need 3 poppies (there are four to start with) twenty flowers and 95 strawberries and onions to collect in nineteen moves.

As @Chicken_Slayer said start with clearing the flowers around (and between) the poppies. One that is done, start moving the bull to get three poppies. Once that is done, collect any remaining items any way you can. Ideally by making matches as close to the bottom as possible. This way, it will cause more cropsies to drop. Hopefully causing a cascade effect, creating more matches. And hopefully next to any un-opened flowers that may be remaining.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?