Farm is celebrating 10 years! šŸ‘©ā€šŸŒ¾šŸ§‘ā€šŸŒ¾
šŸŽ‰šŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Mother Hen is back šŸ” - Win Golden Egg!

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    Since I donĀ“t know how the golden egg event really will works. Beside that it wanĀ“t will be like the usuall events. The only advice read the popups really carefull. Because it seems like all information comes in the popups.
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,062 Pro Player 👑
    Thanks @piaandersson canā€™t say that Ā I have seen that one at allšŸ¦ŽšŸ¦ŽšŸ˜ƒ
  • piaandersson
    edited November 2019
    @BQN537 From what I understand that are how the key looks like for everyone. If you havenĀ“t got that key maybe you get it later.

I Have put together pictures of the popup I have got.
    The first one didnĀ“t look just like that. The first one I got the text was just like that I should keep an eye open for the event.
    The second one are not my picture, but I to got that popup.
    Then the third IĀ“m not sure that others have got the one.
    Then the key came last. So I had got a total of 4 popup.

So from what I understand this is the popups one should get if one will have the event. At least 1, 2 and 4.

The popup that says update and play level comes when the event starts so I havenĀ“t got that one yet.

• piaandersson
    edited November 2019
    The ones that say that the got the key but donĀ“t have the one that looks like mine. I wonder if they think the treasure chest are the key because that key are in gold.

Since the event seems to start on different times for players so I guess they who havenĀ“t got it yet might get it later.

One that have written here in the thread started the event novmeber 6. I think that was around that date I got the first popup. So maybe some will start getting popup next week around november 13 or around that time. I will start mine event november 14.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks, @piaandersson for clearing things up here.Ā 

The first round is still not over so once you have passed the first 3 levels, you should get the following pop up:

From the 14th. you will receive another pop up with further instructions. The Treasure Chest event which is currently running now:

Hope this clears out any doubts :)

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Well I definitely didn't get that pop-up unfortunately @QueenB so I'll just have to wait until next time.Ā  I wish everyone else good luck treasure hunting! šŸ˜ŠšŸØ
  • piaandersson
    For me the event have started. I got two popus like the picture shows. The second, Says something like "if you come back whit her egg in time she will share the gold bars she lays on" And I have 167 hours to finish. So itĀ“s plenty of time to try to finish all levels. I guess in english the button says go for it.

The golden egg event looks just a normal hen house event. And it lays where the event usually lays for me.I have played a couple of levels and so far they are the same that one have in the hen house.

The only different that I see right now are that level 9 has a symbol of golden egg.

So this how it looks/works for me.

So it didnĀ“t start like the one that started itĀ“s event november 6.

• Diad
    Diad Posts: 57 Level 2
    @piaandersson
    The event has started for me too, just hope I can complete all the levels!
  • piaandersson
    edited November 2019
    @diad if you have played the hen house before you should be able to finish it, because if you have the same that I have all levels have been in events before.
    Sure some of the levels are tricky but they are able to do. One tips if you have the possibility to start the levels whit 3 shovels so do that. And wait to the end of the level to use them. Because sometimes the egg are tricky ones and if they line up in the end use the shovels to crack them.
  • piaandersson
    edited November 2019
    @QueenB I have finished the golden egg event. But it was no gold bars in the egg. It was just the usuall ones. 5000 beans, 1 of each boosters and 6 hours unlimited lives.

Are the gold bars something that will come when the event is over for all or is it so that the gold bars just be random giving to some special ones.

That I have read both in the article "The prize will be shared amongst all the plucky players who complete the challenge" and in my popup, it should been in the egg so all get it when you finish the last level. But as I said it was not any in mine. I have a picture that shows what I got but canĀ“t upload untill tomorrow.

So for me this one was just a ordinary event.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?