Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Whats Happened ??????

lillymay
lillymay Posts: 11 Level 2
Whats happened to Farm Heroes Saga for 3 days now all i keep getting when i try to play is ' Something went wrong ' anyone know ??

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hello @lillymay.  I am sorry to hear you are having this problem. Do you see this message when you try and open the app?  Sometimes the game can have trouble loading if you don't have a strong and steady internet connection.

What platform are you playing on - PC or mobile and what model (for example a Galaxy Note 10).  Are you playing the most current version of the app and have you cleared your cache and restarted your PC or mobile device?  

I'm sorry to be asking so many questions but the more information you can provide, the better I will be able to help you so you can continue to play the game.  Thank you.
  • Sababa64
    Sababa64 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have same issues every time I try to load the game from facebook gameroom I get the message that Farm heroes saga has crashed it's been like this for 3 days
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

This is something the game team is looking into to but we don't know how long it will take them to solve this. This only seems to happen to a small % of players so it's not easy to find the issue.

If you happen to have Windows 10 installed on your PC, try downloading the game from Microsoft here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/farm-heroes-saga/9nkmkxnqv2m8?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Make sure you connect the game app once installed so you can continue where you left off. Please note that boosters and lives do not get synced as well as any extra challenge and extra feature competed. 

Hope this helps :) 

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    @QueenB I only write in one of the threads that have some trouble to load the game or crashes.

I logged on on my computer to look on something and there it was difficult to scroll. Sure that computer are old so it works propetly. But I notice something that might get problems on computers and/or mobiles. That you have animated things in the game. Some are small like superhard levels have fire that moves around the level. A lot of butterflys. Snowfall. But it is more animated things then that. (and it looks like it different things on computer that don´t are in the mobile).

In the mobile (android) a couple of things. At level 7 I have a mill there the wings move. At level 19 I have a waterwheel. And the piggybank jumps. In the computer there where a couple of other things that moved that I don´t find in the mobile.

If the game team can close down all animation and see if that has any affect. Because we all have different devices and the devices have different prerequsites (tanslated by google) and we all have different internetconnection.

I´m on a community that sometimes put out a animated thing and my computer always works worse during that time. And still I have a god computer (thats another computer). So animated things can cause trouble.

And animated things sure it looks god but it isn´t neccesary for playing the game.
    So if they can close down all the animated things to try if it has any effect. Because since that are more players that have some kind of loading problem.

Hope you can make sense of what I written.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    It makes perfect sense @piaandersson😊

On top of working to switch from Flash to HMTL5 on Facebook, the team is also testing new things in order to improve the graphic so they are aware of this. 

If you see differences between Facebook and mobile, something is being tested. I will make sure your feedback gets passed on but I know the Studio is working on this 🤗
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    @QueenB I don´t have facebook. I logged in on the king site. And the differencens I saw between that and my mobile I don´t think that´s something that´s been testing. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?