Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Level 168

Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 167 Level 3
edited November 2019 in Discussions
@ChickenSlayer How come in my level 168 I have to get 90 of each of the 3 crops in 16 turns and in your help video and the others I have watched they only have to get 50 of each of the crops in 30 turns. It is impossible to get that amount of crops in the turns provided and there is no help for it either. Please can you help?

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Annie_Soutter - I can understand your frustration with having fewer moves and having to collect more cropsies than are Farm Heroes expert - @Chicken_Slayer.  I am showing 17 moves in my version, but I do have to collect 90 of each.  What happens is the studios are always looking for ways to keep the game interesting, fun and challenging and so they will periodically review some of the older levels and make changes to some of them.  That is what happened in this case.  It appeared to them that this level was too easy and not enough of a challenge so they lessened the moves and added the amount of cropsies you have to collect.  However on the other hand - they have added some events they didn't have when they first released this level - like Bonnie's Challenge, to help players conquer some of these levels.  Keep trying and I am sure you will pass the level, but don't be surprised if you see some other differences between a video and a level you are playing.  It just means a new video hasn't been created yet. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,264 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Sorry @Annie_Soutter I didn't get the notification. I agree with what @bearwithme says as to why it changes. I don't like it when that happens though as I have too many to change. The good news is I have made you a new video, its just uploading now so as soon as its finished, I will give you the link (and change it in the video section)
    Thank you so much for the heads up, it helps a lot! :) 
    The good news is, it can be beaten, just make a lot of water :) 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi all. I just had a look at this level and I also have 17 moves to get 90 apples, carrots and water drops. As @Chicken_Slayer said, make lots of water to start with. Once you have broken through to the grassed area, then concentrate on getting the apples and carrots. There will always be more than enough water produced.

Hope that helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?