Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Sync issue with Facebook???

jessnelvis1
jessnelvis1 Posts: 2 Newbie
I am SOOOO confused! Help?!?!
So I've always only placed FarmHeroesSaga on my android. I had a username (I think), and I'd even set myself a cut little avatar. I'd made it to level 549ish.
A few weeks ago, I started noticing when I'd open the game, it'd say something about "Do you want to save your progress?" I thought that was odd because my progress has always been saved. That's why I had a username and my own little avatar picture, blah blah blah.
Last night though, stupid me decided to hit that button and click the "Continue with Facebook" button.... and now it's messed EVERYTHING up! Yes, I'm still at level 549ish, but it's changed my avatar to my Facebook profile photo (which i do NOT want), and it's changed my name to my REAL name and not my cute little jessnelvis1 (or whatever I had it set as before.... I can't even remember now!). 
So.... I've been trying to undo this... figure out how to change this back to how it was before.... and I'm getting NOWHERE! It wasn't letting me log in with any form or combination of any emails and passwords... almost like I'd never had a username before. 
SO.... I created a KING username and password thinking somehow I could sync my game with that... but that's not working either. When I log in on my phone with my KING email and password, it starts me all the way back at level 1. 
ANY ideas? I just want to keep my levels with my cute little avatar and not have it associated with my personal Facebooks photos or info...

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @jessnelvis1!

If you have access to a PC, can you check your game from your Facebook account and see if your progress is backed up?

If yes, then the next step should be to sync your King account to Facebook so your King account can catch up with Facebook.

Once done, you go back to the game from on your mobile device and reconnect the game app to your King account so the device can sync as well. 

This is how you can do it from a PC: http://to.king.com/1i4R

This is how you do it from a mobile device: http://to.king.com/asrd

Let me know how it goes :) 
  • jessnelvis1
    jessnelvis1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    So I followed your directions.... and it will work fine, I think, if I want to create a NEW account.... but I don't want to create a NEW account. I want to sync my EXISTING King account (with my current email address and current username) with my EXISTING Facebook account/game. I tried to just delete my existing King account so I could start over and re-create it with the same username and email address, but I cannot for the life of me find a "delete user/account" option. Any other ideas?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    OK, so on the threads, it shows how to sync King account with Facebook once created. In your case, since you have an account already, you should try the following:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?