Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,062 Pro Player 👑
    Finished the egg challenge this is my screen shot 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Eggcellent jobs guys 💪

So the rewards for completing all 9 levels is the following:

Once the event is over (keep an eye on the timer), the Mother Hen will share her Gold Bars. I know this might not be so clear on the pop-up but I've passed on the feedback to the team so they can make sure the message gets trough.

So all you have to do now is wait for the event to be over and collect Gold Bars 😊

Hope this clears out any doubts!
  • BQN537
    Thanks @QueenB for clearing that up for everyone ❤️🎉💝😬
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Quick update!

When you have completed all 9 levels, you should have received this pop up after collecting your rewards like on the pop-up above comment.

I've reported to the team that you haven't received it so they will send out a new one soon. However, to clear out any doubts, the Gold Bars will be shared when the event is over.

If you see this pop up:

It means you're trough to the next phase. 
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    @QueenB Thanks for the information.

The first one you show whit the rewards. That´s the one I got when I finished. 

The other one that says congratulation I haven´t got. The third one whit the time on. I looked on my game first, it was none.
    But I checked again before I written now and that one I just got but it don´t looks exactly like yours but it says the same as yours.

So now just wait then.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @QueenB - completed my Golden Egg 🥚hunt today 💪🏻  Only got the first screen and not the second one FYI.

• BQN537
    Hi @Foley1362
    I got that one to so guess where in the running 🏃‍♀️ for some gold🎉🌎⭐️
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Congrats @BQN537 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Yeah it will be fun to see how many people win and share the final prize. Even if it’s 1-2 bars I still had fun 🤪
  • BQN537
    Agree totally @Foley1362
    had fun playing the game didn’t think I would get through it so quick eggs aren’t my strong 💪 point in that game lucky 🍀 I had plenty of shovels🐨🎉
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    If everybody only got one gold bar, that would mean that there were two million people who completed the challenge. And since not everybody got the opportunity to play (myself included), then that would mean that there are probably THREE MILLION people playing Farm Heroes Saga. So let's see how much gold every body gets and we can do the maths from there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?