Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

There's no "I"in TEAM! What do you Heroes think?

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited November 2019 in Feedback

The studio would love to hear your thoughts!

- If we were to add a permanent team feature into Farm Heroes Saga, how would you imagine it?

- What would you like to do with your team?

- How much control would you want over your team?

Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game, so this is your chance to maybe make a difference!

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest with us 😉

We will also choose 5 random feedback who will be rewarded with 20 Gold Bars in their Farm Heroes Saga game!

You have until the 29th of November, 15:00 CET, to get a chance to earn Gold Bars.

FINISHED!

Terms and Conditions 

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @QueenB Would that be something similiar to what is in farm heroes champions?
    I would think that if we were going to have a team that we could remove anyone not contributing.
    Teams could be used for mini games as they are now with some events, but with the ability to remove non players :)  
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    Will there be a choice to have one. And the chance to say no if one ask me to be in a team.

Because like the honeypots you get picked but you can´t say no to be a part of it.

I understand that some players like to play toghether as a team. But for me I´m that kind of a player that plays just for me. And it can be days and sometimes even weeks whitout I´m playing. So it can take a long time to contribute to others.

So as long as I can choose if I want one I don´t mind if others have it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi @QueenB I like the idea of creating permanent teams.Here are my ideas for some guidelines:
    #1 You need to apply to be part of a permanent team. That way there is a greater chance that those in the team will actually contribute.
    #2 A points system similar to the Honey Pot Challenge. That way, if somebody has completed the last level, they can still earn points by re-doing a previous level. For example, Level 1 has only three moves and is virtually guaranteed that you will complete the level with three stars in about 15 seconds.
    #3 Either the rewards are greater than what you receive in the Honey Pot Challenge, or a wheel that gives you a random reward. Or both!

I agree with the idea of being able to remove non-active members. But there would need to be conditions:
    #1 A warning system needs to be in place. That way it is harder for the system to be abused. So if a player is inactive, a member can click their warning button. If they get a total of 15 warnings over five rounds, they can be removed. This assumes that there are 5 players in a team.
    #2 They can only be given a warning if they have not contributed at all to a challenge AND they have been available to contribute for at least 10 challenges.
    #3 A record needs to be kept of a players activity. So lets say a team has completed 10 Honey Pot Challenges. Column 1 has the players name. Column 2 has the amount of events the player COULD have contributed to (if a player has joined after 4 rounds,  obviously they could have only contributed for 6 rounds). Column 3 has the total amount of points the player has collected since joining the team. Column 4 has the highest amount of points he/she has collected in a round eg: 412/500. Column 5 has the average points collected per round.

If a removed player wishes to join another permanent team, then they should have the option for their previous stats to be used in their new team. That way they don't have to start from scratch again.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    I love those ideas above! The teamwork is great but in order for it to be effective, all the members have to be active and help each other. So adding and removing members would come very handy. One more thing, I would like members to be available to send boosters to each other. 

@Rancid The wheel idea is excellent! 
  • [Deleted User]
    I would happily send all of my tractor boosters to other players, simply because I never use them. Before I did a re-install, I had 114 of them.

Another thing would be for members to be able to remove themselves from the group. Because some people wouldn't be interested in re-doing old levels once they have finished the final level, which I believe is currently level 2770. And if they know that they aren't going to contribute, it would be better for everybody if they "jumped ship" rather than being pushed overboard.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Yeah I would like to be able to remove myself. I don't play FHS on mobile very often, or when I am on the windows 10 app if they come up, I don't have time to do events and what it requests so I often lose and anyone in my group, suffers. I would like to be able to remove myself from being a problem to others :) 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2019

@QueenB

It would be nice to get more than 3 shovels for free. Could not you play it in the game?

Would my proposal also in the team. The one to Booster can play in addition. smilie_be_058gif

smilie_car_027gif smilie_ga_043gif smilie_ga_026gif

smilie_ga_010gif
  • [Deleted User]
    Having greater rewards for completing events is an idea that I brought up on the first page. Maybe the more people that want this feature, the more chance we will get it.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    @Rancid

Hi!

What I have festgestelkt, there are no boosters automatically put to. Earlier on the PC there were boosters automatically once a day. I see it yes. Why is not this done in an app anymore? Just because you always get booster there?

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Love all the ideas brought up so far here!! I personally enjoy the team competitions and have the Honeypots one currently. Since I’m newer to this portion of the community I would defer to the more experienced Superstars and game experts on which permanent feature might be best 💪🏻

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?