Making Art Improvements - What are your thoughts?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    We don't celebrate Veterans day in my country, when is it? But we do have Remembrance Day on November 11 to mark the end of WW1.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Hello Tina

That's a good idea from you. Only this day I do not know. I'm from Germany and the state is Saxony.

We have on 20.11. Day of Prayer and Repentance.

In the different territories of Germany there were different dates for penance and bed days. So one could count in 1878 in 28 German countries altogether 47 Bußtage on 24 different days. A united day of penance and prayer on Wednesday before the last Sunday in the church year was proposed in 1852 and 1878 by the Eisenach Conference Protestant church leaders. In Prussia this proposal became law on March 12, 1893. But only through the "Reichsgesetz über die Feiertage" of February 27, 1934 was the day of repentance and baptism a public holiday in the entire German Reich. During the Second World War, the Day of Atonement was put on a Sunday and thus abolished as a separate holiday - to summon all forces in the war. After the war, it was reintroduced. In the GDR, he was a non-working holiday, until he was abolished in 1967 in the wake of the introduction of the 5-day week. The West German states (with the exception of Bavaria) declared him after the war for a legal commemoration and public holiday. Bavaria moved to 1952, but the day was initially recognized only in regions with predominantly Protestant population by law. From 1981, the Day of Atonement and Baptism was also a non-working holiday in predominantly Catholic populated regions of Bavaria and was now uniformly committed throughout the Federal Republic. After reunification, the Day of Atonement and Baptism was also adopted by all the new federal states and thus became a national holiday from 1990 onwards. Since 1995, he is only in Saxony public holiday.
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    @Rancid Our Veteran's Day is also November 11. I had no idea other countries celebrated that date as the end of the war. What country are you from? Congrats on your family!

@Spinnifix Thank you for sharing all of information! It is all new to me. History is different from different perspectives, of course, but I rarely think about how we carry on those versions in our yearly traditions. Very insightful! Also, because I saw you like fireworks, these are for you! Maybe they could do something with cropsies like this? 🥰

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited November 2019
    I didn't get to ask when you were doing your Q&A @rancid but do you feel like your sleeveless dress-shirt and tie ensemble is a commentary on corporate conglomerates and GMO products? Farm Heroes are the small family farms who use organic materials? (Kidding!!!) That outfit is something though! 😂

Maybe Rancid needs a pencil-pusher office type. I know! A Mole! A blind Mole who is obviously the big boss wanting to make the big bucks. Moles are not good for us around here. True troublemakers! Mr. Mole can be Rancid's "friend"/coworker. 😁
  • carolOliveira
    carolOliveira Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    Não consigo ir para as novas fases, mesmo com o jogo atualizado e mostrando elas, ou o que devo fazer?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi @wafercookieflippers I am from Australia. As far as my dress code goes, my wife does the clothes shopping in our little hole in the ground.

• Spinnifix
    @wafercookieflippers

Thank you for your text and the great video. You must have read everything fine. You're so cute.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    @Mbsinkcmo
    @Rancid
    @Tina_Wright
    @wafercookieflippers
    @Spinnifix

A huge thanks for sharing your feedback and cool ideas as well 🤗

You should all enjoy the 20 Gold bars that has been added to your game already and don't miss out on the next topic here

This week's topic is quite interesting... I'll leave it  at that 🤔
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Congratulations to all winners!
  • Spinnifix
    @QueenB

Thank you very much. I think that's great of you.

I am always available for ideas.
    Bildergebnis fr smilies

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?