Level 2512

GranBarb
GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
I'm curious.. .
Is it even possible to win this level w/o buying more moves? That's an awful lot of black sheep to have to get with the number of moves available. 

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,496 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @GranBarb🤗 Hope you are having a nice day/evening!

OK, I went to the level # 2512 and to answer your question, yes! it is possible to win it without buying extra moves :+1: 

Because we need only 12 sheep but have 20 moves.  The first 9 sheep are easy to collect, but the trickier part is for the rest of the 3 Sheep as it becomes harder as the initial 9 sheep have eaten the nearby hay!!  So, we will have to spend lot of time to see where to steer these 3 by using less moves!! 

When I was replaying yesterday, I had 8 moves left after collecting 9 sheep.  I was able to finish the level but only one more was left to feed the Hay and no moves =)  I remember this level very well as I too was determined not to buy extra moves... so, you will need lot of patience with this level -- just for those last 3 sheep! 

Another trick I used (when I actually played the level before) is that I used some Shovels and/or Tractor boosters to bring the Cropsies closer!  One tip though -- I would advise you not to pick a companion as much as possible!  Because if you take their help, they might drop in a Carrot where you wanted to move the sheep by making a match by bringing a carrot from different place.  If you seek help of a companion, we will loose that option. 

Did I make sense with what I wrote or confuse you?  

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    @GranBarb Do you have enough with sheep on the screen. So it is just that you have trouble to get them.

I don´t remember how many sheep I had on the screen when the start falling down new ones. Now I´m not sure but think that I always had 3 sheep (since I´ve got some) on the screen so I could look for one that was able to get.

If you don´t have enough sheep. I don´t remember that it happen in just that level. But in other level items sometimes didn´t falling down in the way they should. But what I saw that if I only had clear crops on top or just one row I only got one item. Because there wasn´t enough of space tog get more item. When I was able to clear crop futher down or that I got rid of more crops I got more items.

Hope you understand what I mean. It little difficult to explain when english not my language.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Hello @GranBarb Hope you are having a nice day/evening =)  

I have passed this level only few weeks ago.... I don't even remember it now!!  Let me go back and try it again and get back to you :+1: 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    I am not up to that level yet, but if you can post a screenshot of how it starts then I will try and make a couple of suggestions.
  • piaandersson
    edited November 2019
    @GranBarb You should be able to play/finish all levels whitout buying extra moves or anything else.

Does your level looks like the one in the you tube video (mine looks like that). And do you have the same to do and the same amount of moves. 20 moves, collect 12 sheep, 2 flower and 275 carrots. If you do it is possible to do. Don´t remember exact how I did and I don´t know if it is the best way.

But I started at the bottom. And I only focused on the sheep until I had got them, remember that the sheep keeps coming down even when you collected the one you need, so keep on eye so you don´t try to collect more then 12. I didn´t care what color it was on the crops as long I could collect sheep. I didn´t care about the flowers because they got collected of them self.

Don´t remember if I used boosters. If I did I used shovels when I saw if a crop lay in reach to get a sheep so used the shovel so that fall in position so I could use it. And I might have used the booster that collect all of the same color. And look carefully on the board because it was sometimes that the sheep lined up so it was possible to collect two. But that was rare.

One thing that did level a bit extra tricky. When the sheep start following down the usually came at the top of the game so if it was no hay nearby you had to move the sheep.

But if you have the same so yes it is possible to do.

(In the video he had the new tractor I don´t have that one.) In the video he used a companion. Don´t remember if I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_76tgp931FM

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @GranBarb🤗 Hope you are having a nice day/evening!

OK, I went to the level # 2512 and to answer your question, yes! it is possible to win it without buying extra moves :+1: 

Because we need only 12 sheep but have 20 moves.  The first 9 sheep are easy to collect, but the trickier part is for the rest of the 3 Sheep as it becomes harder as the initial 9 sheep have eaten the nearby hay!!  So, we will have to spend lot of time to see where to steer these 3 by using less moves!! 

When I was replaying yesterday, I had 8 moves left after collecting 9 sheep.  I was able to finish the level but only one more was left to feed the Hay and no moves =)  I remember this level very well as I too was determined not to buy extra moves... so, you will need lot of patience with this level -- just for those last 3 sheep! 

Another trick I used (when I actually played the level before) is that I used some Shovels and/or Tractor boosters to bring the Cropsies closer!  One tip though -- I would advise you not to pick a companion as much as possible!  Because if you take their help, they might drop in a Carrot where you wanted to move the sheep by making a match by bringing a carrot from different place.  If you seek help of a companion, we will loose that option. 

Did I make sense with what I wrote or confuse you?  

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    Thanks, @PummyRaj, @Rancid, & @piaandersson for the advice. Still can't get more than 10 black sheep!
    How frustrating! 
  • PummyRaj
    I know!  Hang in there dear @GranBarb🤗 🤗  

I am sure you can do it!  You have faced many more hard hurdles than this in previous levels :+1::+1: 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Just remember that you are about 800 levels ahead of me, so you are doing very well.

• piaandersson
    Answer ✓
    @GranBarb Do you have enough with sheep on the screen. So it is just that you have trouble to get them.

I don´t remember how many sheep I had on the screen when the start falling down new ones. Now I´m not sure but think that I always had 3 sheep (since I´ve got some) on the screen so I could look for one that was able to get.

If you don´t have enough sheep. I don´t remember that it happen in just that level. But in other level items sometimes didn´t falling down in the way they should. But what I saw that if I only had clear crops on top or just one row I only got one item. Because there wasn´t enough of space tog get more item. When I was able to clear crop futher down or that I got rid of more crops I got more items.

Hope you understand what I mean. It little difficult to explain when english not my language.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?