Tonya_Scanlon
Tonya_Scanlon Posts: 116 Level 3
my picture use to be this 
but it has now been changed to this 
yet on my other games it is as first pic so y has it changed in farmheroes saga

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,338 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Tonya_Scanlon Hope you are having a nice day and enjoying your game :) 

Looks like the issue is fixed now!  I can see my profile picture now and hope same thing for you too!!  Probably there might be a server issue at the King side and hence, most of the players had this issue of "default" profile pictures =) 

Check your game and if you don't see your pic yet, clear the cookies / cache and restart your device!  It should come back up :+1: 

** Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to comment back. 

Keep having fun in your game!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • Tonya_Scanlon
    will try that as at mo still have the default pic not profile pic ty so much will let u know how it goes tomorow 
  • Tonya_Scanlon
    well still dont have my profile pic on this game n have cleared cache n flash n done a complete clean of my computer 
  • PummyRaj
    Thank you for the update @Tanya_Scanlon :+1:  I am very sorry to hear about that!

I will tag our Farm Heroes In-Charge @QueenB to look into it and give us any updates they have about this!! 

Thank you very much for your patience!  Have a wonderful day/evening! 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks @PummyRaj👍

@Tonya_Scanlon, can you try logging out and back into your King account and see if that helps as you might be connected to a different account. 

Is your level the same by the way, or have you lost your progress as well? 
  • Tonya_Scanlon
    i recleared my cache n flash i then logged into king.com which i have bookmarked and pic was not my profile pic so i logged out as instructed and logged back in and pic is still not my profile pic i havent lost progress it is still the same lvl the lvl i am on is lvl 622 now n it was 621 when i mentioned this proplem 
  • Tonya_Scanlon
    edited November 2019
    why is no one responding to this message since i wrot last time after i did what queenb told me to do i have done everything i was told to do yet i still have the pic 1 when it should be as pic2  plz could someone respond as this is very annoying in the game as have to double check its where i am my progress hasnt changed just my picture
    wondering if i should simply change my profile pic only thing is i associate how long ive been playig on king.com via my profile pic 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Tonya_Scanlon Hope you are having a nice weekend!  

I am very sorry for the late reply :(  The reason for @QueenB being not getting back to you is they had a long weekend and hence, they were out of office from Wednesday.  That's why, she did not had a chance to check your post!  

Since, I have tagged here in my post, she will be able to get back to you after coming back on Monday!  

Very sorry about the inconvenience this might have caused and Thank you very much for patiently waiting for the response 🙏🏻
  • Tonya_Scanlon
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @Tonya_Scanlon Hope you are having a nice weekend!  

I am very sorry for the late reply :(  The reason for @QueenB being not getting back to you is they had a long weekend and hence, they were out of office from Wednesday.  That's why, she did not had a chance to check your post!  

Since, I have tagged here in my post, she will be able to get back to you after coming back on Monday!  

Very sorry about the inconvenience this might have caused and Thank you very much for patiently waiting for the response 🙏🏻
    ty so much for letting me know this i will wait just so annoying your pic on just 1 game being different n as i play via a comp the updates r done automatically 
  • Tonya_Scanlon
    so odd yesterday i went onto the game n my pic was back to my profile pic i thought yippee n was so glad but today i go into the game n it is not my profile pic bu tthe pic of the dog what is going on n why is this happening @QueenB or PummyRaj do either of you know  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?