Making Art Improvements - What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Mbsinkcmo
    Mbsinkcmo Posts: 55 Level 3
    @QueenB Thank you, your highness! ❤️❤️
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Thank you so much @QueenB

Congratulations to the other winners and to everyone who contributed. I loved reading this thread. 🥰
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Thank you for the extra gold. Mrs. Rancid does like the shiny things in life!
  • kaklw00
    kaklw00 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Since the last update there seems to be glitches. Just now when I logged in it showed “new companions unlocked you get 1000 beans” yet they never showed in my account. Also I wish events were posted more frequently. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator
    I missed providing my input for this and hope you don't mind my adding a few thoughts.  I noticed the new artwork - starting with the opening of the game.  I really like it.  I always enjoy the details and the thought and creativity that goes into creating these games, and for Farm Heroes - I especially love the sound effects.  Its the one game I always make sure I have the volume turned up.  😊🤗

As far as Rancid is concerned - I think he should have a band of henchmen that he can direct to help with his dirty work.  I was thinking a band of chipmunks would make good companions and they could steal cropsies and stuff them in their mouths like they do with nuts!

I definitely like holiday themed events and since we are a world wide group of players - maybe you could have a few events from various countries - Like Eid for the Muslim countries or Diwali for India, besides Christmas and Easter and the New Year (and of course some countries celebrate the New Year at different times).  Also - many countries celebrate an Independence Day - so there could be a generic Independence day celebration.  Of course you can always celebrate Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Halloween (like we recently just did) since many countries now celebrate those events.
    Anyway - like I said above - sorry I'm providing my input a bit late but I appreciate the opportunity of providing feedback.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend
    @QueenB & @Xarly

I love fairytales, whether read a lot or as films at Christmas time.

Always my pleasure. What do you think of fairy tale characters in the games.

At the Farm Heros - Bremen Town Musicians for example. Papa Pear-

The girl with the lighter and so on ...

That would be great !!

• [Deleted User]
    I don't need any henchmen. As I said in another topic, Mrs. Rancid and I had a couple of boys in the spring. So hopefully they will be little rascals very helpful soon.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend
    Hello @Rancid! Sounds good, if you cook I'm with it. Good Appetite. 
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    @Rancid what are baby raccoons called in the wild (like pups/kittens/Cubs)? Do they have ringed tails? Will you be requiring them to also wear a tie and sleeveless dress-shirt to work with you? 😃🦝🦝🦝🦝

I love hearing about kids. Really. Real ones especially. ❤️

@bearwithme if the Rancid Raccoon Family Rampage doesn't work out, I love the idea of Chipmunks. Anything rodents. I still want him to have a Mole for a boss but his henchmen can be Chipmunks. 🦝🐿🐿🐿 (Whoa these are big ones)
  • [Deleted User]
    Baby raccoons are called kits.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?