Mother Hen is back 🐔 - Win Golden Egg!

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    @QueenB I got this popup today (first picture). Not sure what it will be in english but something like this.
    Time is out. Eggclock has strock. Oops you didn´t return the golden egg in time.

So maybe you should talk to the studio that they have to kontroll the ones that have done the event since we are some that didn´t get the popups we should have when we finished. And that are at least two that I know of that finish the event but the egg on level 9 didn´t crack. So they didn´t get the rewards.

I know that it is tomorrow that the gold bars should be shared. But since it seem that has been something wrong in the event the studio must make sure that all players that have finished acually get the gold bars.

After you talked to the studio before I got the popup (second picture) that says which day the the goldbars will be shared.

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Oh no that is the saddest chick ever @piaandersson

I can't go back and look at my Golden Coup to make sure my egg cracked and my event has not technically ended yet. I don't think? It's still only November 21 here with approximately 6 hours for me until I reach midnight in CET. 

The Golden Egg is no longer showing on my quest chart. 

However I did get this @QueenB. I can start a new thread if you like. The only issue is that the pop-up says play now, and when I click on it, it automatically kicks me out of the app. Playing on ios. I have checked for updates/cleared cache/restarted/logged out. I don't know maybe it isn't supposed to have rolled out yet. Tried it at least 4 times and kicked out each time. At least the pop-up came back each time too? 🤞

Thanks everyone! Have a great day! ❤️🐳
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Hi @ QueenB

I now had a message: The time has expired and I would not have brought back the golden egg. Please, enlighten me. The event is over now. What is that? What does this mean? I do not get it!!! I have not received anything new. No new event.

• wafercookieflippers
    @Spinnifix @QueenB @piaandersson

I am sorry, I don't know if I made it clear in my post. I did not receive the usual pop-up today that looked like the one below. My egg event just disappeared too. I don't have any gold or any mention of it. I can't go back and see if my last golden Egg popped or not because it is completely gone. I am not sure if something will happen. In the next 6 hours though so... 😕

• Spinnifix
    It is 18,40h with us. I make about 90min, then it's over for today. I'll see what's coming tomorrow.
  • wafercookieflippers
    Sounds good @Spinnifix! Did you have fun bowling? I enjoy it. The sound of the ball hitting the pins is very addictive. Ha. 
  • Spinnifix
    Bowling is with me tomorrow 15h. Thank you. Always fun and away from the technology.laughing-smilegif
  • wafercookieflippers
    Oh no I am messing up My days! I'm sorry. Well good luck on bowling. I agree with you. It is nice to put the phone away for awhile and look around.  <3
  • Spinnifix
    I have received the new event now and can start playing it. What's with the egg, no idea. Is over.
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 24,993 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @Spinnifix my egg challenge has gone but I did get the green tick to say  I completed the challenge now I have new events coming soon so if you did complete the egg challenge and got a green tick that means you will get gold bars eventually that’s my understanding of it hope this helps 🤪🐨🤩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?