Farm is celebrating 10 years! šŸ‘©ā€šŸŒ¾šŸ§‘ā€šŸŒ¾
šŸŽ‰šŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Mother Hen is back šŸ” - Win Golden Egg!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,366 Candy Moderator
    Hello @billycan Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community šŸ¤—

It has been many hours since you have posted this question and you might have already saw the pop-up that says Ā ā€œhere is your share of Gold Barsā€ (something like that). Ā I am sharing a screenshot below for your clarification šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡

** And please do not worry about the pop-up we saw yesterday saying ā€œyou have not finished the eventā€ as it must be a glitch, which the Community team will look into when they come back after the weekend šŸ‘

Hope this answers your question! Ā If you need further clarification or ask anything else, please tap on ā€œType your Commentā€ box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community. Ā Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    I have also got my goldbars. Thanks. And the popup looks like encantes.
  • piaandersson
    edited November 2019
    @aei121212 I got mine in the afternoon between 3 and 4 a clock. IĀ“m not sure but I think thats pm. Since you write that your time are 9.55 am maybe you just have to wait a few hour more.
  • wapangel
    wapangel Posts: 41 Level 2
    dont get too excitedĀ 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    @QueenB

Ā I received 15 gold bars. Many thanks. It's all right.
  • auriemmo
    auriemmo Posts: 17 Level 2
    Have same problem as billycan - finished all 9 levels, saw "out of time", and no share of gold.Ā 
  • piaandersson
    @billycan and @auriemmo Yesterday I got the popup that said I didnĀ“t got the egg in time. But today november 22 I got my goldbars. I got them between 3 and 4 a clock in the afternoon. Since we are all over the world whit different times so I donĀ“t know which time you have now. So if you havenĀ“t got them when it goes over to november 23 for you. Write again so the team can look in to it.
  • joiceeanne
    joiceeanne Posts: 19 Level 2
    15 Gold bars out of 2,000,000?? For all the hype about this contest,that's a ridiculously lame prize. Especially since I'm sure many people bought more than 15 gold bars to get boosters to complete the game. You would have been better off offering 15Ā  gold bars than to lead people to think they would receive part of a "jackpot".Ā  I would have enjoyed that, instead I feel a little tricked.Ā 
  • jfgirl2000
    jfgirl2000 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I finally received mine.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    Hi!

Ā I think I'll ignore the events in the future.

Ā 1. one hangs too long on it;

Ā 2. you get very little booster;

Ā 3. So you do not get on even with your own saga.

Ā I've been at level 14 since yesterday. Sounds a lot. I know, but I could go further.

Ā I think it's 20 levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?