Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Mother Hen is back 🐔 - Win Golden Egg!

Options

Comments

• aei121212
    aei121212 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I never received my gold bars. I finished the challenge, but they never showed up in my account. How do I get this resolved?
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    15 Gold bars out of 2,000,000?? For all the hype about this contest,that's a ridiculously lame prize. Especially since I'm sure many people bought more than 15 gold bars to get boosters to complete the game. You would have been better off offering 15  gold bars than to lead people to think they would receive part of a "jackpot".  I would have enjoyed that, instead I feel a little tricked. 
    Hi @joiceeanne - welcome to our friendly community. Please note the prize was distributed among “all” that won. 2 million divided by 218,593 is actually only gold bars. King decided to give an additional bars to everyone to make it an even 15 GB.  

For a FREE contest with a chance at a FREE prize I wish people would be happier just to participate especially since not everyone got a chance to play it. Hope you have a lovely weekend 🙏🏻

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @aei121212

Hi Did you deposit pictures as proof? I will pass it on !!!

@QueenB
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @joiceeanne I understand what you mean. There is nothing wrong with 15 gold bars, but it sounds different than a share of a jackpot worth 2 mil. It got everyone hyped up. Look how long this thread is! As @Foley1362 mentioned, not everyone got to play it either, which perhaps they would not have been so disappointed knowing what the end result would be. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think it's good feedback. Thank you.

My state has a lottery system where the jackpot is small and a lot of people hit it for $20-40. The big ones are very rare and very few win. It is knowing the odds. I guess now we know! I will still do it again for sure but maybe next time I will take my time and use less boosters. I think I also spent 9 gold bars on that last level so I am coming out 5 gold bars ahead. That's a plus in addition to the fun of it and the experience.

Also I appreciate your insight @Spinnifix. I am new to this game and you are exactly right. I have not touched my levels since I got my gobbler game. Ha. 😆
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thank you for the feedback @wafercookieflippers 🙏🏻

And as a follow up I have NOT received the newest Gobbler event 🥺 but I’m not complaining about it. I am thankful for the opportunities I am given and move on 💪🏻

🍩🔥
  • aei121212
    Options
    Spinnifix said:
    @aei121212

Hi Did you deposit pictures as proof? I will pass it on !!!

@QueenB

• aei121212
    Options
    Oh my gosh, sorry that I quoted but didn’t have a reply. I am trying to figure out how to use this site. Apologies. 
    To Spinnifix: thanks for your reply. I don’t have a screenshot, It didn’t occur to me at the time to take one. But next time I will know that I should. I send an email through the app, so maybe someone that works there can look at my play history? I don’t know. It’s a small thing in this life, so if it doesn’t happen, its not a big deal, but I know that I finished it, and that last level was so hard that I was proud to have passed it. 
    We’ll see what happens. Thanks!
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    I find it sad when everything is just copied and has no own opinion.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @aei121212

No one is big here at the weekend. that's why you have to wait for Monday. Then you will certainly be helped. And please provide your ID number for review. This is important. Otherwise you will not be able to see your koto !!

I like to help where I can.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,796 Farm Moderator
    Options
    @Foley1362
    I agree with you,  I'm in the same situation not received  new Gobbler event.
    @QueenB explained that special games are in rotation between all the players.🙋‍♀️🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?