Farm is celebrating 10 years! šŸ‘©ā€šŸŒ¾šŸ§‘ā€šŸŒ¾
šŸŽ‰šŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Mother Hen is back šŸ” - Win Golden Egg!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,604 Sweet Legend
    I've also received the pop-up with the gifts on boosters. Very nice, finally there are boosters !!!

• Spinnifix
    Well, the event is awful. Could almost finish. Either sheep or lighters are missing. It is constantly changing. Or if you have the 4 sheep, the rest is missing. That's the way it's been all day long. There are a total of 18 levels and I'm at 17. You can tell it's a fake. Thank goodness you have infinite lives. Because they let you play at zero without interruptions. That's the positive thing about it. It's really annoying. Even if you still have a lot of time to play.

• LilyDayne
    LilyDayne Posts: 15 Level 2
    I played the event to the last level and received the boosters, but when I opened it up on my phone on Nov 22 to collect the gold bars, it said I hadn't returned the egg to mother hen, although I did. :(
  • Spinnifix
    @LilyDayne

Hi!

Ā Did you take a picture of it? Then please send it here and ask for your ID number. This is important. That the employees can see on your account. I will mark someone who will help you then !!!

Ā Good luck

@QueenB
  • Spinnifix
    I'm giving up for today. Have the muzzle really full. There would have been 3 lighters. Funny, if you need the 3 trains via video they do not come. Only if you do not need them, because you are not ready yet and it's not worth it. So this is not normal! Sorry

• JonasMB
    JonasMB Posts: 4 Newbie
    I completed the challenge but didnā€™t receive any gold bars on 11-22 as the pop-up stated. Am I still going to get them or am I mistaken? Thanks

Also, Iā€™m on level 2800. Will the new levels be coming out soon? Thanks again & keep up the great work. The game is awesome!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer āœ“
    Hello @JonasMB Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)Ā 

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your share of Golden Bars!!Ā  I will inform our Farm Community In-charge and take their guidance on what to do!Ā 

Usually, we are told to contact "Player Support Team" through this linkĀ https://soporto.king.com/contactĀ Ā 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with My Game";Ā 
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Prize not Received";Ā 
    Explain briefly about the issue andĀ SubmitĀ the form.Ā 

NOTE:Ā  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly! After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.Ā  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received.Ā 

Hoping that you will receive your prize of the event!Ā  Have a great rest of the day/evening!Ā 

** Please post back if you need any further assistance... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.Ā 
  • JonasMB
    JonasMB Posts: 4 Newbie
    Thanks PummyRaj, I did as you suggested and went to the link you provided. I appreciate you answering my question so quickly.Ā 
    Thanks again, Jonas
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Sorry @Rancid, foiled again.

It's a good thing for me that you can't shoot straight =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?