Better use for magic beans

Momx5
Momx5 Posts: 9 Level 2
If the magic beans are the thing that is given away the easiest, and the most often, why can't we use it for more than buying shovels and passing Rancid's levels?  If we are supposed to have so many of them, at least be able to use them to buy other companions.  Or, have better giveaways under the quests, as in more shovels, +1, and dogs to clear cropsies.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Momx5 Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

That is a great idea to use the Magic Beans to buy other Boosters too -- especially, the Tractor Booster.  Because, we receive the "cute doggy" - the 2 Color Collector Boosters as a reward after winning the Special Events.  But, there is no way to win the Tractor Booster.... except very rarely in Quests and also in "Tractor Dash"!!  So, I agree with you and vote for the Idea to buy Tractor Boosters also with Magic Beans =)  

To talk more about the Magic Beans, those can be used not just in Rancid Levels and to buy the Shovels, but also in every level.  We use them to activate the Companion that is useful for us to beat that particular level.  For example, there are --->
    1) "Breakers" -- who breaks Ice, Spider Web, Snow Balls; 
    2) "Growers" -- who grows Flowers'
    3) "Fillers" -- who fills the Buckets / pails to give us the water drops;
    5) "Igniter" --  who ignites the Fire-crackers OR those Bomb Cropsies;
    6) and finally "Producers" -- who simply produces the Cropsies of your choice (according to the level);

There are different kinds in those Companions ---> 
    1) That need 90 Magic Beans -- who helps us with the task we need as well as throw in some Cropsies;
    2) Who need 70 Beans -- who helps with the task ONLY (usually, these companions are most useful in Sheep levels);
    3) And the Producers take only 50 Beans and throw some Cropsies on to the Board!  

I think I have covered all kinds of Companions, if I missed out on any, I will come back and post again =) 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:   
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi @Momx5
    I think that it would be marvelous if we could buy other things. I think a lot of people would be happy if they could buy 5 extra moves. This is because a lot of people post about needing a couple of extra moves to complete a level.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited November 2019
    Momx5 said:
    If the magic beans are the thing that is given away the easiest, and the most often, why can't we use it for more than buying shovels and passing Rancid's levels?  If we are supposed to have so many of them, at least be able to use them to buy other companions.  Or, have better giveaways under the quests, as in more shovels, +1, and dogs to clear cropsies.
    You must be a newbie.  The beans are extremely useful for buying shovels, using companions, and assisting with the Rancid levels.

No other use for these is needed as they provide a valuable role in passing levels. **Edited by the CM against House Rules** 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,648 Community Manager
    @Momx5, welcome to our Community 🤗

@PummyRaj has provided you with some great insight about Magic Beans, hope this helps and helps you out in the game 😉

So which level are you on? 
  • Momx5
    Momx5 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Momx5 said:
    You must be a newbie.  The beans are extremely useful for buying shovels, using companions, and assisting with the Rancid levels.

No other use for these is needed as they provide a valuable role in passing levels. **Edited by the CM against House Rules** 
    I've been playing for 5 years, and passed the very last level, 2815.  Does that make me a newbie???

I understand that we can buy companions at the beginning of the levels.  But, the +1, tractors, and dogs are very valuable, and would be nice to buy with beans.  I'm sitting on almost a million beans, have more than 3 shovels thanks to the quests, and use the companions at the beginning of every level.  They wouldn't have to be cheap, charge a lot for those helpers, or have the helpers more frequent in the quests.  
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @Momx5 I have nearly 7 million but I find its helpful when I don't get any beans from friends. I don't need to worry about them.
    Your suggestion is good. The only problem is if all the boosters were made buyable with beans, the game would make no money and would therefore have to close. Not everyone has access to quests or events. I play with the 3 shovels I buy and that's it. I only use companions when I have to as I find often they hinder, but I hear a lot of people complain they have 0 beans and are not getting any sent. I know I don't get as many as I used to but I play on Facebook and they seem to have an issue with requests getting back. 
    What we could do with maybe is some premium beans boosters, or make new gold ones so we can have some of the others as beans. That way players such as yourself would be happy alongside players without so many :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?