Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

why has my picture changed in farmheroes saga

2»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,528 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Tonya_Scanlon,  Look at below screenshots....

That Blue Flower is me... and it shows that I am asking myself for Lives; I am sending Magic Beans to my own-self and also asking help for Road-Block 😅😂😅🤣

I wanted to see what happens... so accepted the “Magic Beans” one, guess what... 100 Beans were NOT added 🤪 

• PummyRaj
    It looks like @QueenB has not heard from the team yet!!  Otherwise, she would definitely give an update 👍 
  • PummyRaj
    Also, there were many other issues/glitches popped up in the game over the weekend with the special events, etc.,  She must have been occupied with those too 😯😯
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    If only I could get beans and lives from myself.....
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Apologies for the delay @Tonya_Scanlon!

I've spoken to the King.com team and they haven't found any issues with the server and they haven't received any similar reports.

They've also tested this as did I, but we haven't been able to reproduce this issue. Have you by any chance tried a different browser? Can you also try adding a new picture and see if that sticks? 

• Tonya_Scanlon
    Tonya_Scanlon Posts: 117 Level 3
    QueenB said:
    Apologies for the delay @Tonya_Scanlon!

I've spoken to the King.com team and they haven't found any issues with the server and they haven't received any similar reports.

They've also tested this as did I, but we haven't been able to reproduce this issue. Have you by any chance tried a different browser? Can you also try adding a new picture and see if that sticks? 

havent tried a different browser as tried it once before n found that game wasnt good on a different browser will change my pic n see if that makes any difference will let u know if it doesnt 
  • Tonya_Scanlon
    Tonya_Scanlon Posts: 117 Level 3
    ok @QueenB i changed my pic went into other games pic had changed in them so after playing 4 different games i went back into farmheroes n the pic hasnt changed it is still of the dog 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Bummer 😔

At this point @Tonya_Scanlon, there is nothing else we can do to fix it! You will have to keep playing with the default avatar that King account provides.

Hopefully, the issue will solve itself in the future or better yet, I recommend playing through Windows 10 app if you happen to have access to it on your PC or mobile device. 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/farm-heroes-saga/9nkmkxnqv2m8

Remember to connect the game app to your King account so it can sync and keep in mind lives and Boosters do not get synced.

Hope this works better for you 🤗 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?