The Great Gobble event!

Comments

• LilyDayne
    LilyDayne Posts: 15 Level 2
    Spinnifix said:
    @LilyDayne

For the ID Numeral- see above my picture !!!
    Hello @Spinnifix I found the number. What should I do now?

Thanks
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend
    @LilyDayne

Hi! Then please take a picture as I did or write it down. Because they need the number to look at your account.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    LilyDayne said:said: 
    Hello Spinnifix I found the number. What should I do now?

Thanks
    Hello @LilyDayne Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

If you don't mind me asking, what is the issue with your game?  I tried to look into the old posts!  But, could not figure out what's going on! 

If you can inform me, I can suggest you what to do!  May I know why you are looking for your ID number?  

Thank you and talk to you soon =)
  • Spinnifix
    @PummyRaj

Hello

PummyRaj! If you have read everything correctly, then you should have read that the player has not received any gold bars. He played the Golden Egg event and got nothing. That is the reason. So I could help something !!! I'm just a player who likes to help !!!

@LilyDayne
  • LilyDayne
    PummyRaj said:
    LilyDayne said:said: 
    Hello Spinnifix I found the number. What should I do now?

Thanks
    Hello @LilyDayne Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

If you don't mind me asking, what is the issue with your game?  I tried to look into the old posts!  But, could not figure out what's going on! 

If you can inform me, I can suggest you what to do!  May I know why you are looking for your ID number?  

Thank you and talk to you soon =)

Sorry for the late answer. I was travelling and the Internet connection was horrible.

Well, I played the Egg event and completed it before it ended, but didn't get the gold bars, so I posted about it here. @Spinnifix asked me if I had a screenshot (I found one in my phone SD card, but it's so small and only the border of the upper levels can be seen... I'm attaching it, though). Then they advised me to get my id number to contact the mods. I didn't know if I should attach a screenshot of it here or DM them. LOL At any rate, I'm going to attach the screenshot, too (with my email address edited out).

Thanks

Spinnifix said:
    @PummyRaj

Hello

PummyRaj! If you have read everything correctly, then you should have read that the player has not received any gold bars. He played the Golden Egg event and got nothing. That is the reason. So I could help something !!! I'm just a player who likes to help !!!

@LilyDayne
    Yes, and I'm so grateful for your help, @Spinnifix!
  • PummyRaj
    Spinnifix said:
    @PummyRaj

Hello

Hello @Spinnfix   

Sorry to say, but I did read all the comments and posted my question to @LilyDayne!!   

You can re-check again and see that there was no mention about "the rewards of Golden Egg"!!  By the way, this thread is titled as "Great Gobble Event", if you have not noticed :( 
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Thank you very much for the detailed clarification @LilyDayne :+1:      

Unfortunately, the Community Team cannot help us with the rewards from the special events!  Very Sorry for all the trouble you went till now!!    

You will have to contact the "Player Support Team" to complain and request about your share of Gold Bars from the Golden Egg event!  If you scroll down all the way on this page, you will see "Contact Us" tab located underneath the King Emblem.
    Once, you tap on that, you will be lead to "Chat" session. 

You might have to answer few questions given by "Bot"!  I have not done this before, hence, I cannot give you accurate directions of what to do!  Make sure to read the questions carefully, and answer them, so that you can receive proper assistance.  

Please let me know how it went by posting in "Golden Egg" thread   Let's keep this thread for "Great Gobble Event" discussions only! 

If you have any questions about contacting the "Player Support Team" also, please post in the "Golden Egg" thread itself.  

Thanks a lot and have a great week ahead =)
  • Spinnifix
    I have watched it from the beginning. There were 2 events in one written under Gldenes egg. That's why the confusion. The player had already asked in the Golden Egg after that. It was then split up, it looks like it happened in this thread. But it is not. I just want the player to get his help and then the reward. No matter how. That's important to me!!!

• LilyDayne
    PummyRaj said:
    Thank you very much for the detailed clarification @LilyDayne :+1:      

Unfortunately, the Community Team cannot help us with the rewards from the special events!  Very Sorry for all the trouble you went till now!!    

You will have to contact the "Player Support Team" to complain and request about your share of Gold Bars from the Golden Egg event!  If you scroll down all the way on this page, you will see "Contact Us" tab located underneath the King Emblem.
    Once, you tap on that, you will be lead to "Chat" session. 

You might have to answer few questions given by "Bot"!  I have not done this before, hence, I cannot give you accurate directions of what to do!  Make sure to read the questions carefully, and answer them, so that you can receive proper assistance.  

Please let me know how it went by posting in "Golden Egg" thread   Let's keep this thread for "Great Gobble Event" discussions only! 

If you have any questions about contacting the "Player Support Team" also, please post in the "Golden Egg" thread itself.  

Thanks a lot and have a great week ahead =)
    Hey there @PummyRaj

I started the discussion on the other thread, and even thought I was posting on the wrong one, but the OP says it was split and moved here. Thank you for your help. In the past, when I had issues with the boosters and such, I was told to post here. Gonna contact the team, now.

Spinnifix said:
    I have watched it from the beginning. There were 2 events in one written under Gldenes egg. That's why the confusion. The player had already asked in the Golden Egg after that. It was then split up, it looks like it happened in this thread. But it is not. I just want the player to get his help and then the reward. No matter how. That's important to me!!!

@Spinnifix, thank you.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @LilyDayne Thank you for the clarification :+1: 

I have heard from some of the players that the "Chat" button through "Contact Us" tab at the bottom of the Community page is not working and bringing them back to the Community page. 

Just in case, that "Contact Us" tab doesn't work and brings you back here, please follow below steps... 
    Contact the King Support team through this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with My game";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Prize not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.

NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly! After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?