Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Honey pots rewards -not always awarded!

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
edited December 2019 in Support
This is something that has been happening fairly often. I will complete a level in the normal game and maybe once in five or so turns, the honey pots will not be added. I am playing on Samsung Galaxy S4. The game and device are fully updated.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    It has now happened two levels in a row. For whatever reason, no honey pots were awarded when I finished level1771. I then finished Level 1772. I got a popup about the Black Friday deal as soon as I finished the level and once again no honey pots were awarded. So maybe this popup is causing a problem?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2019
    I finished levels 1773 and 1774 without the Black Friday popup and was awarded the honey pots. I then finished Level 1775 and got the popup but no honey pots. I think the problem has been found!
  • [Deleted User]
    I just finished level 1776 and got the popup about sending lives to other players and once again was not awarded any honey pots. So maybe it's not just the Black Friday thing.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hmm.. this is a complicated one 🤔

I've been testing in my game but I don't have the Black Friday offer so I can't reproduce this. Are you able to take screenshots or make a video recording so we can see what happens?

Are you sure the Honey is not getting added while you get the Black Friday offer? Do you check the total amount you have collected to keep an eye and see if it is getting added?

There is no way for us to check this nor do Support have access to this so we need to send the studio a video or screenshots for them to have a look. 
  • [Deleted User]
    Yes, I was taking note of how many pots I had before the level started and when it finished. But as I said, it wasn't just the Black Friday popup that caused the problem. When I get some spare time, I will do a video.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @QueenB

Can I ask you something here!  How are the points distributed in the "Honey Pot"?  Obviously, the mark that shows the digits is wrong  -- as you mentioned last week or before that it is a graphic mistake!

So, for the points -->  It is first gift for 60 points, and 400 for the final one... how about the 2nd one -- is it at 120, 150 or 200? 

I will add screenshot below which will show you that I am way past the "marked" line, but the reward is not open yet!! 

Oh! It is not the pop-up of Black Friday sale that is causing this glitch @Rancid!!  As this would be my 2nd team I am experiencing it!  

When I have opened my first present with this group, I think I had to reach 65... I might have overlooked or none in the team might have played the game much then; do not remember well!  But, have been keeping an eye for the digits and the score mark.. check it out bellow

• PummyRaj
    Also look at the line/mark/partition at 130 points 👇👇

• [Deleted User]
    The first reward is at 60 pots, the second is at 160 pots and the third is at 400 pots.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Just like @rancid said 👍😉 
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Yes! I was not sure about the second gift box only @Rancid =)

Thanks @QueenB I am wondering about the "Marked" point for the Silver gift box!!  

If it was the graphic glitch like you mentioned before in some other thread, when will the Studio will be able to change it?

And, if I remember correctly, with last group, I have received the gift at 152 or so!!  Will this glitch be cleared too?

Thank you :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?