How do I change my avatar for Farm Hero's Saga

Gmama1818
Gmama1818 Posts: 3 Newbie
I enjoy playing all the King games, buy I have the same avatar as another player. I want a different avatar and I shoyld be avle to change it.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,574 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hello @Gmama1818 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

** TO post back, please tap on “Type your comment” box located below.

Just a heads-up! You have posted your question in Candy Friends game area.  But, it is OK and no need to worry 🙂. I will request the Community Team to move this thread to Farm Heroes category 👍 
  • Gmama1818
    I am logged in through a Kingdom account
  • Gmama1818
    Didn't realize I was in a different Community. Sorry
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,574 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Thank you @Gmama1818 for replying back :+1: 

When logged in through Kingdom account, here is how to change our Profile pic::
    Go to https://king.com/games  --> Log in and then click on "Settings" --> Tap on the current picture you have for your profile -->  You'll see options to change your avatar from the "King avatars" or upload a picture from your device.  

If you are playing the game on a phone, you can change your picture from your mobile device too.  There, you will have to press on the Camera icon that is located underneath your pic.  Then, you will have to upload a pic from your device.  We will not get the option of picking the "Kingdom pics".  

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please let me know if you need further assistance or clarification :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    I have previously changed the avatar on my phone by clicking on the camera icon and choosing an image that I placed in the gallery of the phone. For some reason, I can no longer do that. Despite the fact that the image is still in the same folder! I click the camera icon, it spins a couple of times and then does nothing!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    @Rancid, I just tried this from an Apple device, I was redirected to a King.com browser where I had to change the photo. Did this not happen for you?

We haven't received any similar reports so not sure if this is a bug 🤔 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    For whatever reason, it has now decided to work. But it didn't worked for several weeks. All it did was what I described in my previous post.

*walks away, scratching my head*

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?