Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm heroes on ipad

bananamoon
bananamoon Posts: 2 Newbie
hello 
I have checked you forum with no sucess

recently farm heroes launches  from main page on ipad goes throught its paces, asks to send beans recive etc and then when i click on my level to start the games  it all goes back to. Ipad main pnage showing apss

There is no pop up warnings or notices  this looping hapens a mini um of 5 times before i can actually do a game one time only before this cycles happens etc

any ideas etc woul be gratefull ps candy crunch bubble witch etc are fine just farm heroes

thank you Jack

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Welcome to our Community @bananamoon 🤗

Have you by any chance tried reinstalling the game app? 

It usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/King account at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Hope this helps :) 

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Welcome to our Community @bananamoon 🤗

Have you by any chance tried reinstalling the game app? 

It usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/King account at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Hope this helps :) 
  • bananamoon
    bananamoon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you did as suggesred and all seems ok for the moment kept my levels etc
    many thanks Jack 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?