Farm is celebrating 10 years! šŸ‘©ā€šŸŒ¾šŸ§‘ā€šŸŒ¾
šŸŽ‰šŸšœ Get all the info HERE

NEW! Introducing the Queen Bee šŸ - What are your thoughts?

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited March 2020 in Feedback
šŸ‘‰Ā No account yet? Sign upĀ hereĀ in 2 seconds!Ā šŸ‘ˆ

The player that adds the most Honey to the Pot, will be crowned and get a permanentĀ +1 Growth booster, which is applied automatically at the start of every level.

Honey HarvestĀ lets you contribute to a team by coming to the game, winning levels, and completing episodes. The whole team is rewarded once you've reached each gift box:

You can also send lives to their buddies to keep the fun goingĀ šŸ¤—

šŸšŸÆšŸÆĀ šŸ

While you're here and reading this exciting news, we would love to hear your thoughts:

1. How do you like the new addition of Queen Bee and the rewards she gives out for the most active Honey Pot collector?

2. Do you enjoy playing with your team? Why is that?

šŸÆšŸšŸÆšŸšŸÆ

Ā«1345678

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    @QueenB I have one. I have seen players that feel that it is to many things that pops up on the sreen that you have to close. IĀ“m one of them that feel it is to many. It take away time from start palying. And now it is one more that pop ups.

I have the queen bee in the honeypots at the moment. And it is annoying that she comes up every time you start playing the level. Because you canĀ“t start play until she has gone away.

It should be enough that she comes up when you get in too a new honey pot and tells that you have that help. And then you just see the marker in the honey pot box and the extra help gives automatic.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    It is so nice of you to fly all the way to Australia to help me with some levels. Even if I do the same one ten times in a row. =) Hopefully all of the other members of my team will find out about this, so we can get the 400 pots even quicker!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hello @QueenB

This is such a wonderful news to all of the Active Players of the Team :+1:Ā  Ā 

Will we receive them at the end of the event?Ā  Means, along with the Golden gift box?
  • QueenB
    @PummyRaj

Queen Bee gives the most active playerĀ permanent +1 Growth booster, which is applied automatically at the start of every level and lasts up to 14 days.
  • [Deleted User]
    When the team has collected 400 pots, the person who has collected the most pots gets a +1 booster awarded at the start of EVERY level you play until the end of the next honey pot challenge.

SO!
    If you collect the most pots out of your team and you decide (for whatever reason) to play level 1 THREE THOUSAND TIMES*, you will start the level each time with a +1 booster already applied.

*Or as many times as you choose until the next Honey Pot Challenge finishes.

And of course if you have collected the most amount of pots again.....

This bonus is in ADDITION to the rewards inside the gift boxes you get when the team collects 60, 160 and 400 pots

• christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    I have the most honey pots and I don't start each level with one extra booster
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    I canā€™t wait to start collecting honey pot again, my team have been really good at it now, Iā€™m so happy with them šŸ„
  • [Deleted User]
    I have noticed that my team are very busy at collecting pots now.
  • QueenB
    @christine88, has the event ended yet? You only get the reward when it has ended.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,622 Sweet Legend
    @QueenB

So it was with me that I was the only one who had just collected. Because I played a lot through the events. I could also use a bit of variety. Only have the normal s.booster.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?