🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes

grannysport
grannysport Posts: 2 Newbie
How do I get the fruit to turn good?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,257 Candy Moderator
    Hello @grannysport Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please tell me which level you are playing?  There are few ways you can turn the grumpy cropsies into good cropsies =) 

1) When you drop them on the Grass, they will turn into happy cropsies;

2) You can combine a Grass seed with a water drop and grow Grass, and all the grumpy cropsies that come into contact with the grass become happy cropsies;

3) You can take a "Companion's" help to turn some of the cropsies into happy ones; 

4) Also, you can use the special booster that's meant to change the cropsies into happy cropsies.  But, these are available very rarely, so, try not to use them and save them for those really really hard levels, which you cannot beat!! 

Hope this clarifies your question.  If you need further assistance, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Keep having fun in your game!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    In case you want to learn more @grannysport, check out this page created by one of our Superstars. You should find a description of all the special features in the game.

Have a Farmtastic day :) 
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    @grannysport The first level where the bad one turns up you can not change them unless you use a companion or if you got the booster. But they can be done just to avoid the bad one. 

In level 74 you will have grass. And when the bad one fall on that they turn good. 

Later in the game you have to created grass whit seed like Pummyraj say.

If you can watch videos here are some videos for levels up to level 190. 
  • grannysport
    grannysport Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am on level 386 where there are only bad fruit and onions. And I don't know what companions are

• PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Hello @grannysport🤗

Thank you for posting back :+1:  Let me check the level and get back to you on tips to beat the level # 386 =)  

** Companions are the Animal Friends we collect in the game, to help us in the levels.  We will be able to collect in the game in those levels which are specially marked in Green, and also they are marked with an animal face but not with the smiley Apple icon.

If you go down a bit in your game, level # 376 is one of those "Green" levels, where you collect  Companions.

I will also share a picture of the Companions that are "Cleaners" which help with changing the Grumpy cropsies into Happy ones :+1:   Please give me a bit time!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Hello again @grannysport

Here is more about "Companions"

We use Companion(s) to beat certain levels and the Magic Beans will be used to activate them.  Below are the varieties of Companions we have in the game::

1) "Cleaners" -- Which help to change 2 Grumpy Cropsies into Happy ones -- which you might need to beat your current level;

2) "Breakers" -- who breaks Ice, Spider Web, Snow Balls; 
    3) "Growers" -- who grows Flowers'
    4) "Fillers" -- who fills the Buckets / pails to give us the water drops;
    5) "Igniter" --  who ignites the Fire-crackers OR those Bomb Cropsies;
    6) and finally "Producers" -- who simply produces the Cropsies of your choice (according to the level);

There are different kinds in those Companions ---> 
    1) That need 90 Magic Beans -- who helps us with the task we need as well as throw in some Cropsies;
    2) Who need 70 Beans -- who helps with the task ONLY (usually, these companions are most useful in Sheep levels);
    3) And the Producers take only 50 Beans and throw some Cropsies on to the Board!  
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Is this the board you have for level # 386 @grannysport?

I do not see Onions.... but Apples, Berries and Grass Seeds!!  

If this is same you have too, those are the “Grass Seeds”, I was talking about.  Just match them with Water drop that is available next to them and you will see Grass on the board.  

I will one of those pics also 🙂 👇👇

Will you be able to play the level now OR do you still need some help?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?