Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

We want to hear YOUR thoughts - Tell us EVERYTHING 😉

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Earlier I started a Thread whit the suggestion that one should be able to change all three quest at the same time instead of how it is today that you only can change one a day.

But it can be a bug in the quest/mission. I had a quest/mission (collect alligators) that I couldn´t because of a problem. I got another one that I have done. The next are the same that I changed away (collect alligators). Now have to wait to tommorw before I can change that again.

So it seems like when you have changed away a quest/mission you get that one the next time. And when I think of it. That is how the quest/missions do. That if you change one, thats the one that came up the next time you change it away. So it it just two (maybe three) quest/mission that change place. That should explain why I always get the same quest/mission that I can´t do.

For example. In the frist one of the quest I get "finish the last level". I change that and get "do three level on one life".  Change that and then get "finish the last level". Sometime I can get "do 5 level on one life".
    Or another example. In the third quest. "connect to facebook" change that. Get "unlock companion". Change that and get "connect to facebook"

So it seems that you always get the one you have changed away. So it´s no point to change quest/mission since you all the time get one you have changed away. And you have changed it because you can´t do them.

I know that there are more quest/mission then this but they don´t show up when I change them.

Hope you understand what I written because this it not easy to explain.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    The quest changing issue you mentioned is starting to sound like my mother. She will say "eat your carrots!" when I don't like eating carrots. So I eat everything else on the plate first, but she still tells me to eat my carrots. =)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @QueenB I have only one comment and that’s lives. Or lack of them. I know I keep mentioning this but it is getting so frustrating now I am actually playing less :( 
    As you know, I blog/video. I’m trying to remake levels that have changed so I can upload to the video section which is extremely hard on just 5 lives. 
    I know others are complaining about no beans coming through, I have noticed a reduction of beans but I have quite a few so I don’t mind that so much. It’s the lack of lives that’s the hardest. I don’t know if it is Facebook or not, but everyone else’s requests come through and no lives for me. I run out. I send many requests and wait...and wait...and wait. And then end up buying with gold, or just coming off the game as I can’t do anything. Last week in 90 minutes I was sent two lives. I was using the ones counting down to recharge quicker. 
    Previously on the mobile version lives/beans would stay as they were ready for you to collect (hence why they took away the accept all button) and on Facebook you had one or the other, but on requesting when you refreshed you generally found a few. Not now :( 
    it was ok to start with but now it’s getting worse. Is there any way that could be changed so they stay as they are sent instead of changing? 
    You know I love the html format and if it’s not a change, someone needs to go over to Facebook and sit on them till they fix it 😳
  • Didi82
    Didi82 Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,669 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2019
    @Rancid

Say: were you too much in the vegetable shop? Have mutated to the rabbit !!!

Bildergebnis fr Mhre
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,669 Sweet Legend
    @Rancid Now I know why you like to play this game !!!

https://youtu.be/twWpikCeQxU
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hi @QueenB - I would also like to put my vote in to have better/different quests and the ability to change them more than once a day.  It keeps giving me - get a higher score on a previous level - when I am focused on completing new levels (I'm only on 1364) or start a treasure Mill event (which I haven't seen in a very long time).  I did see a quest where the prize was the egg cracker or cleaner - but I only saw those each once and it was quite awhile ago.  Now I just get quests where I get beans - not boosters.  I have lots of beans.  What I need are boosters and better quests!!!

I also would like to be able to buy boosters with beans sometimes.  I only use beans in order to use a companion for help or to get the +2 to beat Rancid.
  • Didi82
    Didi82 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Unfortunately I do not get the opportunity for additional moves. I am now level 2735 and it takes me days to go up one level. I don't have pop-ups or ads for extra amps. It's so sad. I play every day, but it's hard.
    Why is that?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    On my mobile devices, I will get a maximum of two quests out of three that give boosters. And once I finish a booster one, I normally won't get another one until I have completed five that give beans.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Interesting @Rancid. It would be interesting to know what their thought process is about the quests and what they hoped they would contribute to the game. Right now I’m not finding them very useful and think they could be revamped. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?