Farm is celebrating 10 years! šŸ‘©ā€šŸŒ¾šŸ§‘ā€šŸŒ¾
šŸŽ‰šŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Mother Hen is back šŸ” - Win Golden Egg!

Comments

• auriemmo
    auriemmo Posts: 17 Level 2
    Never received my gold bars. Did not occur to me to take a screenshot of the completion; but, certainly will do so in the future. I usually don't complete these special challenges as the cost in boosters, etc. normally outweighs the reward. But, gold bars are hard to come by; so, I did complete this one.Ā 
  • auriemmo
    auriemmo Posts: 17 Level 2
    Following the instructions provided by PummyRaj ultimately leads back to the community pages for assistance.Ā Ā 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    I just got a notification that the Golden Egg is coming back with 2 million gold bars. Is that correct? I can now see again the difficulties that are coming - no rewards and so on ...

Is not it better to take a break first?

• Diad
    Diad Posts: 57 Level 2
    Have been stuck on my current level for several days, so may not manage to pass three levels in next week.
    Do those of us that don't qualify get a normal weekly event instead?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Diad Hope you are having a nice day!Ā 

If we are in the list to receive the event -- Golden Egg or not, then we will definitely receive the "Chicken Coop" event!Ā Ā 

Just in case, if you have not received the event itself, it doesn't mean that you were not qualified because you could not pass the levels and get the Golden Key.Ā 

But, it is only because, we are not in the group of people to receive the event this time, and it moved on to other group of players.Ā 

Did it make sense?Ā  Please let me know if you have further questions!Ā 
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    @diad if I understand you correct. You have got the popup that say finish three levels in 5 days. And that you think you not going to be able to do that. IĀ“m sort of kind of the same situation that you are. I have recived that popup, but IĀ“m not going to be able to qualified to play golden egg event this time.

If I look on how the other golden egg was. I didnĀ“t saw that the one that didnĀ“t have it said that they had anything else.

So I guess we just have to wait until that are over then it will go back to normal and we got a event again. But thatĀ“s just a guess.
    Maybe but just a big maybe that we can play the golden egg but not be a part of those who get the goldbars. Just get the other rewards that are in it.

Maybe @QueenB can give more accurated information.
  • Diad
    Diad Posts: 57 Level 2
    @PummyRaj
    I had the pop up last time, completed 3 levels and had the egg event. This time have had the pop up saying about qualifying, but am unlikely to so asking whether I'll get the event anyway, but not have a share of gold bars.
    @piaandersson
    After the last golden egg event it was 10 days before getting the current event. Preferred it when we used to get events twice a week or more than one e.g. tiered and treasure mill.
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    @diad I should like to play the golden egg event even if I donĀ“t be able to share the gold bars. But I donĀ“t think we will have that chance.

If I look on the dates. The current one has 105 hour left (at least in my game) that means it should end around december 8 or 9. Then will the gold egg come. So if we canĀ“t play that I guess we have to wait to cristmas before we get a new event.
    Maybe a big maybe it will be one around december 16 (golden egg should end around that date) and then a new one to cristmas.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Diad

Here is the screenshot that tells us that the ā€œChicken Coopā€ event is arriving on the 10th šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡

So, even we have the access to Golden Egg or not, we still see the event for sure šŸ‘

Again, please remember that we will receive the event ONLY if we are in the group of selected players! Ā You might have seen / known others who complain that they have not received the event which their friends have!! Ā 

@piaandersson Please be aware that receiving these special events is not a promising one, as we can be removed from the group of the players, who receive all special events / features!

Dear @QueenB, can you please share your input & thoughts about this? Ā Thank youĀ 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    If I had the chance, I would definitely play. No matter what!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?