Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I have not been able to play Farm Heroes in months-only King game I cant play.

Options
faceandzip
faceandzip Posts: 23 Level 2
I cant play-it will not load.Says something went wrong-please reload.Only King game I cant play.Have emptied cache etc-nothing helps...

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,713 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @faceandzip A Warm Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you tell me which device you are using to play the game?  Also, are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account OR both?

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to post back.  
  • faceandzip
    faceandzip Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    I am playing on Windows 7 PC through Facebook.Sometimes I can play on the PC(not thru Facebook)but not always and it isn't synced with the same level I had on Facebook.t
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,713 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello again @faceandzip Thank you for replying back!  

I am very sorry for asking more questions... I would like to be clear and understand the issue completely, so that I can suggest you appropriate steps to follow OR to direct you for further assistance.  Hence, please be patient with me! 

You said you play on PC -- sometimes through Facebook and sometimes not through Facebook!  So, when you are not playing through Facebook, by any chance are you playing on this link https://king.com/play/farmheroes

Also, do you play on Facebook Game Room?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?